Windows 10: How to get audio from USB in , out from laptop speakers

Discus and support How to get audio from USB in , out from laptop speakers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot find a solution to getting sound from laptop speakers, that is incoming from a USB port.The output in "Playback" devices is set to "speakers"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adri-wens, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Adri-wens Win User

How to get audio from USB in , out from laptop speakers

I cannot find a solution to getting sound from laptop speakers, that is incoming from a USB port.The output in "Playback" devices is set to "speakers" as defaultCan anyone please help..?

:)

Adri-wens, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Adri-wens Win User

No audio from from "USB-in" to laptop speakers

The objective is to get audio from HF radio wefax reception, to fax program running on laptop, with sound coming from its speakers.

My setup:

Windows 7 pro on Lenovo T410 laptop

Mono Audio cable from radio to "Audio to USB" adapter

This adapter is plugged into a powered 6 USB Hub

The "Hub-out" plugs into a "USB to USB" isolator (Cuts down on a lot of noise)

The isolator out plugs into a "USB-in" of the laptop

The Fax program receives the signal fine, but I need to turn down the radio volume, so that is hardly audible( for distortion (over modulation) reasons)..

So IF I could get the signal coming from the speakers, than I can turn up the volume on the laptop.

In"playback devices" Laptop speakers as default are default

There are no problems in Device manager All OK

Can someone suggest a solution Please?

Adri-wens, Aug 15, 2022
  3. USB only speakers!

Win 10 not recognizing my USB only speakers (NOT on list of Playback devices); I have a universal 3.5mm port that outputs audio just fine (headphones), I get video & audio output via HDMI port as primary, only laptop speakers play when primary HDMI not
    used, do I have to have USB + 3.5mm speakers and USB only speakers won't work?

randygobell, Aug 15, 2022
  4. How to get audio from USB in , out from laptop speakers

USB speakers no longer work on laptop

Thank you for keeping this thread updated, Don. Incompatible audio device drivers are known to operate against the method that Windows 10 follows. First, we suggest that you uninstall the audio driver, then follow these steps to resolve the issue:

• Right-click on the name of your PC at the top of the list of devices in
      Device Manager
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the device driver, or download and install the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

How to get audio from USB in , out from laptop speakers

1. How to get audio from USB in , out from laptop speakers - Similar Threads - audio USB laptop

2. Laptop Aux Out Speakers not Working with USB Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Aux Out Speakers not Working with USB Speakers: Hello,I just bought USB speakers no aux 3.5mm jack. Now the speakers that are plugged into the aux out won't work were working before. Can you have USB and aux out speakers working at the same time?Thanks,Gary...
  3. Laptop Aux Out Speakers not Working with USB Speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Aux Out Speakers not Working with USB Speakers: Hello,I just bought USB speakers no aux 3.5mm jack. Now the speakers that are plugged into the aux out won't work were working before. Can you have USB and aux out speakers working at the same time?Thanks,Gary...
  4. Laptop Aux Out Speakers not Working with USB Speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to get audio from USB in , out from laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get audio from USB in , out from laptop speakers: I cannot find a solution to getting sound from laptop speakers, that is incoming from a USB port.The output in "Playback" devices is set to "speakers" as defaultCan anyone please help..?...
  6. No audio from from "USB-in" to laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio from from "USB-in" to laptop speakers: The objective is to get audio from HF radio wefax reception, to fax program running on laptop, with sound coming from its speakers.My setup:Windows 7 pro on Lenovo T410 laptop Mono Audio cable from radio to "Audio to USB" adapterThis adapter is plugged into a powered 6 USB...
  7. No audio from from "USB-in" to laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio from from "USB-in" to laptop speakers: The objective is to get audio from HF radio wefax reception, to fax program running on laptop, with sound coming from its speakers.My setup:Windows 7 pro on Lenovo T410 laptop Mono Audio cable from radio to "Audio to USB" adapterThis adapter is plugged into a powered 6 USB...
  8. no audio sounds from speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    no audio sounds from speakers: no audio sounds from speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-sounds-from-speakers/52202ebc-2489-4dc7-8a36-21f4b36e39e2
  9. No audio from internal speakers

No audio from internal speakers: I am running Windows 10 on an HP Spectre x360. My audio driver is the Realtek. Over the past month or so the internal microphone and speakers in my laptop have not been working. Sometimes they work for 5-10 minutes in the morning after I hadn't been on it in a while. After...
  10. No audio from my speakers

No audio from my speakers: I cant get my speakers to work. The power is on (speaker light on) volume at max. The jack plug is in the centre of the 3 sockets at the lower back of the PC panel Original Title: I can't make my speakers work. They are connect by a jack plug to the middle of the 3...