Windows 10: How to get back Admin if your account is on device owners

Discus and support How to get back Admin if your account is on device owners in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to get back Administrator if your account is on device owners... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sesha SohilNandiraju, Feb 6, 2021.

1. How to get back Admin if your account is on device owners

How to get back Administrator if your account is on device owners

:)

Sesha SohilNandiraju, Feb 6, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 6, 2021
  3. installing adobe dc in admin not owner

I have been trying to open adobe dc which I just downloaded and installed with no problem. however, it will not accept my admin. account name and seems to insist I use owner which someone or thing changed the password. I have tried to delete owner file
    with no luck. My new admin. account is listed and when i add password it goes straight to owner again. Please advise.

kaysteele-barkow, Feb 6, 2021
  4. C0zzie Win User

How to get back Admin if your account is on device owners

How to change admin user account name?

ah so main admin account is 'wizzle' which is what I am currently on
    I make another account called 'wizzle2' (with admin rights)
    I sign out of 'wizzle' and sign into 'wizzle2'.
    And once signed into 'wizzle2', then I do the command prompt step and find the SID for 'wizzle' that is listed and go from there?

C0zzie, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

How to get back Admin if your account is on device owners

1. How to get back Admin if your account is on device owners - Similar Threads - Admin account device

2. How do i exit from Device Owner to Admin role

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i exit from Device Owner to Admin role: I had booted up my pc and it didn't have any administrative permissions at all then i checked it had the Device Owner role and the type of the account what i was using is guest....
  3. How do i exit from Device Owner to Admin role

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i exit from Device Owner to Admin role: I had booted up my pc and it didn't have any administrative permissions at all then i checked it had the Device Owner role and the type of the account what i was using is guest....
  4. How to get admin rights back in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get admin rights back in windows: I have lost admin rights what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-admin-rights-back-in-windows/bc671641-49af-4fa0-b369-2c91865eb3f3
  5. Changed admin account to device owner, now it doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed admin account to device owner, now it doesnt work: Recently I tried making guest account and also changed mine to device owner and when I logged into the guest account I wasnt able to switch back to the admin device owner account, it just vanished. I need help on how to switch back because I when I try to run cmd as...
  6. Changed admin account to device owner, now it doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed admin account to device owner, now it doesnt work: Recently I tried making guest account and also changed mine to device owner and when I logged into the guest account I wasnt able to switch back to the admin device owner account, it just vanished. I need help on how to switch back because I when I try to run cmd as...
  7. cant verify and account "owner" instead of admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant verify and account "owner" instead of admin: i went in a netzwip file and changed my account from admin to owner and now i cant do any admin verify needed things like download apps I've tried updating and restarting my computer but nothing and i cant access the file any more...
  8. How to get back Administrator if your account is on device owners

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get back Administrator if your account is on device owners: How to get back Administrator if your account is on device owners https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-back-administrator-if-your-account-is/cec69558-03b7-41ed-9193-777b13586769
  9. How to set your device back to your organization?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to set your device back to your organization?: I have accidentally remove my device from the organization. How do I get back? I have still valid login but when I login it tells me that my device is turned off by the organization. Should I do a factory reset or what? submitted by /u/boboToko [link] [comments]...
  10. How to get my admin account back

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get my admin account back: I have 2 user accounts on my laptop - Myname Admin and Myothername user account. Each account has a different image.I use the latter for my everyday use and the admin account for, as the name indicates, Admin purposes. I also use the two accounts to help avoiding a virus...