Windows 10: How to get back into my c drive

Discus and support How to get back into my c drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was attempting to clean up my files when I had accidentally deleted the users file from my c drive. From that moment my computer constantly crashed,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hunter jones3, Dec 5, 2023.

1. How to get back into my c drive

I was attempting to clean up my files when I had accidentally deleted the users file from my c drive. From that moment my computer constantly crashed, freezes. I have tried to use the command prompt won’t open for me and I’ve attempted to change the ownership to myself, that’s when it freezes. Also will not let me factory reset my computer just says I need to diagnose it but says error when I try

:)

hunter jones3, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Jacee Win User

How to get back into my c drive

C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

How to get back into my c drive

1. How to get back into my c drive - Similar Threads - drive

2. I recently did a takeown command on my c drive and program files x86 folder and now some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently did a takeown command on my c drive and program files x86 folder and now some...: I am trying many things to fix But none work help please I am use windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-did-a-takeown-command-on-my-c-drive-and/395f660d-0e4c-4ae7-98cd-5e456d4e58b8
  3. I recently did a takeown command on my c drive and program files x86 folder and now some...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently did a takeown command on my c drive and program files x86 folder and now some...: I am trying many things to fix But none work help please I am use windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-did-a-takeown-command-on-my-c-drive-and/395f660d-0e4c-4ae7-98cd-5e456d4e58b8
  4. Can't Login on Windows, Asking for a USB flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Login on Windows, Asking for a USB flash drive: My laptop is asking for a password when it usually asks for a pin number. There is no way to switch login options and it's saying I need a USB to change the password, etc. I don't have a USB backup or Windows disk. I've tried to reset the computer using...
  5. Can't Login on Windows, Asking for a USB flash drive

Can't Login on Windows, Asking for a USB flash drive: My laptop is asking for a password when it usually asks for a pin number. There is no way to switch login options and it's saying I need a USB to change the password, etc. I don't have a USB backup or Windows disk. I've tried to reset the computer using...
  6. after updating my one drive with my windows 10 hp and my windows 11 hp, all the files on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after updating my one drive with my windows 10 hp and my windows 11 hp, all the files on my...: After updating my one drive with my windows 10 hp and my windows 11 hp, all the files on my zip drive are gone. It wants me to format the drive, but where are all of my very important files??...
  7. after updating my one drive with my windows 10 hp and my windows 11 hp, all the files on my...

after updating my one drive with my windows 10 hp and my windows 11 hp, all the files on my...: After updating my one drive with my windows 10 hp and my windows 11 hp, all the files on my zip drive are gone. It wants me to format the drive, but where are all of my very important files??...
  8. i am using a USB programmer , its not showing in "This Pc "as a drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am using a USB programmer , its not showing in "This Pc "as a drive: in my office laptop have - window 10 pro 64 bit .i am using an " MCU USB debugger " .this is appear in the Device Manager->disk drive->usb device but this is not showing in :This PC" as a drive if i am using my Personal laptop this show as Removable Disk G.what is the reason...
  9. i am using a USB programmer , its not showing in "This Pc "as a drive

i am using a USB programmer , its not showing in "This Pc "as a drive: in my office laptop have - window 10 pro 64 bit .i am using an " MCU USB debugger " .this is appear in the Device Manager->disk drive->usb device but this is not showing in :This PC" as a drive if i am using my Personal laptop this show as Removable Disk G.what is the reason...
  10. Wrong usb pen drive icon in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong usb pen drive icon in file explorer: hi, I see the wrong pen drive icon, like that of an exe file. the problem only appears in the file explorer, because in the disk management I see the right icon....