Windows 10: How to get back into my c drive

Discus and support How to get back into my c drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was attempting to clean up my files when I had accidentally deleted the users file from my c drive. From that moment my computer constantly crashed,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hunter jones3, Dec 5, 2023.

1. How to get back into my c drive

I was attempting to clean up my files when I had accidentally deleted the users file from my c drive. From that moment my computer constantly crashed, freezes. I have tried to use the command prompt won’t open for me and I’ve attempted to change the ownership to myself, that’s when it freezes. Also will not let me factory reset my computer just says I need to diagnose it but says error when I try

:)

hunter jones3, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Jacee Win User

How to get back into my c drive

C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

How to get back into my c drive

1. How to get back into my c drive - Similar Threads - drive

2. How do I prevent the date of my folder from changing when I am copying to an external drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I prevent the date of my folder from changing when I am copying to an external drive.: Hello. The word Copy means "An imitation or reproduction of an original; a duplicate". An imitation or reproduction of an original; a duplicate. From a records point of view, you're killing me....This is cracra that the Date Modified date or folder date as we lay people call...
  3. When installing an app on Microsoft Store, App fails and Drive becomes inaccsessable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When installing an app on Microsoft Store, App fails and Drive becomes inaccsessable.: For the past 2 or so days I have tried to download Forza Horizon 4 and 5 onto my PC. I got Forza Horizon 5 but I would constantly get the Low Streaming Bandwidth Error, so I tried to download Forza4 and then it would continuously fail no matter if i tried it on my Secondary...
  4. When installing an app on Microsoft Store, App fails and Drive becomes inaccsessable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When installing an app on Microsoft Store, App fails and Drive becomes inaccsessable.: For the past 2 or so days I have tried to download Forza Horizon 4 and 5 onto my PC. I got Forza Horizon 5 but I would constantly get the Low Streaming Bandwidth Error, so I tried to download Forza4 and then it would continuously fail no matter if i tried it on my Secondary...
  5. Unable to disable Bitlocker Drive Encryption on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to disable Bitlocker Drive Encryption on Windows 11: Hi there! I was trying to change some settings in system configuration to help my computer run faster, but when I was trying to apply the new changes I got a notification saying how i had Bitlocker encryption activated and so it would cause my computer to go into recovery...
  6. Unable to disable Bitlocker Drive Encryption on Windows 11

Unable to disable Bitlocker Drive Encryption on Windows 11: Hi there! I was trying to change some settings in system configuration to help my computer run faster, but when I was trying to apply the new changes I got a notification saying how i had Bitlocker encryption activated and so it would cause my computer to go into recovery...
  7. one drive install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive install: cannot install microsoft one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-install/5a3d1aec-8087-4856-bca4-d05b8d663708
  8. one drive install

one drive install: cannot install microsoft one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-install/5a3d1aec-8087-4856-bca4-d05b8d663708
  9. one drive install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. windows 11 will not allow me to copy a folder from a flash drive to my ssd . says...

windows 11 will not allow me to copy a folder from a flash drive to my ssd . says...: I live alone and have absolutely no use for any accounts , sign in's or other nonsense that does not help .Simply more garbage that does nothing but get in the way .I have tried everything . I deleted administrator account yet it still says I need it !I am on a tight deadline...