Windows 10: How to get back my old hwid?

Discus and support How to get back my old hwid? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello! I wan't to get back my old hwid because i used a program to bypass a ban in game. But now they did unban all and i wan't to get back my old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Panzbyczupanzbyczu, Feb 21, 2020.

1. How to get back my old hwid?

Hello! I wan't to get back my old hwid because i used a program to bypass a ban in game. But now they did unban all and i wan't to get back my old hwid. How to do it? Someone told me reset will give me back old hwid. I tried system recovery and don't worked. So how to get old hwid?

:)

Panzbyczupanzbyczu, Feb 21, 2020
  2. OmarB_ Win User

Hwid

hi if i change my motherboard the hwid will change too?

OmarB_, Feb 21, 2020
  3. HWID changed after Win10 reset

Hi,

The issue with activating your application could have happened due to the new HWID. We suggest that you contact your program developer to activate your application.

The HWID shouldn't change after the reset. We encourage you to submit your issue using Feedback Hub. You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new issue. When you submit a feedback item, we gather additional details and information about
    your issue that will help determine what’s causing it and address it. The feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback. Please revisit frequently to see the
    status of your feedback items.

In order to submit a new feedback, please follow these steps:

• On a Windows 10 device, search for “Feedback Hub” in Cortana search, then launch the app.
    • Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.
    • Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
    • Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form; Stop monitoring when you’re done.
    • Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.
    • Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
    • Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you have submitted (it may take a while to appear).
    • Open the item you submitted, then click Share.
    • Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like Redirection Tools<unique link>).

As always, your input will be highly appreciated.

Anthony Gal, Feb 21, 2020
  4. How to get back my old hwid?

windows 10 HWID reset

my brother was changing my hwid in regedit and now i can't open my CMD and all programs says u need a HWID reset so plzz how to get back my HWID?

noahcavanagh, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

How to get back my old hwid?

1. How to get back my old hwid? - Similar Threads - old hwid

2. I can't factory rest my brothers old work PC!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't factory rest my brothers old work PC!: My brother used to work in sales for a cell phone company. He had a very nice computer that he handed down to me because he's recently changed jobs. I've factory reset a PC once before, but whatever I try with this laptop, it just simply won't work which basically was just...
  3. I can't factory rest my brothers old work PC!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't factory rest my brothers old work PC!: My brother used to work in sales for a cell phone company. He had a very nice computer that he handed down to me because he's recently changed jobs. I've factory reset a PC once before, but whatever I try with this laptop, it just simply won't work which basically was just...
  4. I can't factory rest my brothers old work PC!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Deleting accounts on old laptop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting accounts on old laptop.: I have two accounts on my original laptop. I have transfered one of these accounts onto my new laptop. I now want to delete the transfered account from my original laptop. My problem is; if I delete the account from my original laptop will it delete all the files that i...
  6. Deleting accounts on old laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting accounts on old laptop.: I have two accounts on my original laptop. I have transfered one of these accounts onto my new laptop. I now want to delete the transfered account from my original laptop. My problem is; if I delete the account from my original laptop will it delete all the files that i...
  7. Deleting accounts on old laptop.

8. Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.

Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.: I bought a PC from Apex Gaming PCs. It came with a small 256 gb SSD, which I had to upgrade in order to download more games. I upgraded to a 2tb drive, and used a cloning software to copy the first to the latter. Upon boot with new drive, it gave me an error upon startup and...
  9. How to check my old Hardware ID HWID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check my old Hardware ID HWID: I would like to ask how to check my old hwid because i changed it and dont know remember it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-my-old-hardware-id-hwid/9cb946f7-9ec2-40e8-b699-c60b770dbe75
  10. How to check my old Hardware ID HWID

How to check my old Hardware ID HWID: I would like to ask how to check my old hwid because i changed it and dont know remember it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-my-old-hardware-id-hwid/9cb946f7-9ec2-40e8-b699-c60b770dbe75