Windows 10: How To Get Back My Original Webcam Driver?

Discus and support How To Get Back My Original Webcam Driver? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was trying to do something on my computer when accidentally, using Zadig I changed the driver of my built in webcam to libusb-win32 and cannot change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndreSowden, Mar 30, 2020.

1. How To Get Back My Original Webcam Driver?

I was trying to do something on my computer when accidentally, using Zadig I changed the driver of my built in webcam to libusb-win32 and cannot change it back, I do not want to reset my pc. I have an Acer Spin3 SP314 Series Running Windows 10.

:)

AndreSowden, Mar 30, 2020

2. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Updating Webcam Drivers

I have an ASUS GL551JW with a built-in webcam. I am having sync issues between the audio and video when I use Camtasia 8.6. The software manufacture told me to check my webcam drivers.

I checked the drivers and they are from 2006. They are Microsoft drivers. I contacted ASUS and they couldn't provide me any information on updated drivers, but they were able to give me the following details about my webcam:

I have been searching online but I'm not finding anything that is helpful for obtaining updated drivers. Maybe there aren't any updated drivers, but I am hoping that they've been updated since 2006.

I have already downloaded the Intel chipset drivers from ASUS. I am not sure if that would include the webcam drivers. That's what ASUS told me to download.

Device Manager lists the webcam as: USB2.0 UVC HD Webcam. I am using Windows 10.

Does anyone have any suggestions, or can someone help me find some updated drivers for this webcam?

P.S. I am planning on buying a "real" webcam in the next couple months, but until then, I need to try to get this one working. Everything works fine on this webcam, and the video is good, it's just out of sync with any recorded audio.

Kenneth R. Jones, Mar 30, 2020
  4. How To Get Back My Original Webcam Driver?

Webcam Driver Update is Automatically Deleted

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting in Community, we understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve your issue.

I would suggest that you follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to rectify the issue.

Step 1:

Un-install/remove all the previous webcam driver software that are located in your PC.

Step 2: Go to Device Manager and follow the procedure below.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, double click and expand Webcam
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 driver for your computer and check.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

How To Get Back My Original Webcam Driver?

1. How To Get Back My Original Webcam Driver? - Similar Threads - Original Webcam Driver

2. How do I get my original Windows 10 back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get my original Windows 10 back?: So I bought my computer about 5 months ago, and it was very good. But today it didn't Boot up at all like it use to and it had a error which said "No Option to boot" Now I downloaded Windows from a USB, and it's not very good like it was just Yesterday. Any ideas on how I can...
  3. How do I get back to my original account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back to my original account?: I updated my computer to windows 11 one day, and got back onto my computer as usual and it signed me into a random account. It was a temp account and it took a really long time to sign in. After I got into my computer i had a few things that i had previously downloaded still...
  4. How do I get back to my original account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get back to my original account?: I updated my computer to windows 11 one day, and got back onto my computer as usual and it signed me into a random account. It was a temp account and it took a really long time to sign in. After I got into my computer i had a few things that i had previously downloaded still...
  5. How to get back the original search icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back the original search icon?: Hello there, my community friends! I present you with another problem, this time with the search icon in the taskbar. Currently, it looks like this:As you can see, instead of a single icon, it has now become a "mini" version of the search box found in Windows 10. Usually,...
  6. How to get back the original search icon?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get back the original search icon?: Hello there, my community friends! I present you with another problem, this time with the search icon in the taskbar. Currently, it looks like this:As you can see, instead of a single icon, it has now become a "mini" version of the search box found in Windows 10. Usually,...
  7. How to get back to my original license key's OS?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to get back to my original license key's OS?: How to get back to my original windows license key's OS? I by mistakenly used a non-genuine microsoft key & now, it's not activating. I also tried using the powershell command "wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey". But the key it shows is saying that...
  8. how to Get back to my original windows home edition..

how to Get back to my original windows home edition..: hello, I am very dissapointed and frustrated.. somebody gave me a set of activation key for upgrading my mwindows10 home edition to windows education edition. i used it but it shows an error like this.[ATTACH] now i am in huge trouble i cant personalise my windows...
  9. How to get my original license back

How to get my original license back: Hi, three months back i had issues with my laptop, took it to someone that repaired it and he changed the ssd, the laptop worked fine until yesterday i got the message "your windows license will expire soon", somehow i checked time left and it says 29 days, but when i bought...
  10. How To Get Original Zip Files Back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How To Get Original Zip Files Back: Okay, so i did something so stupid because i was rushing. Im a modder, and i needed a plugin for my software in order to load up a model. The zip file is Actorx Importer for 3DS Max. So, i might have accidentally unzipped the file and made the contents inside open up with...