Windows 10: How to get back to factory supplied windows home

Discus and support How to get back to factory supplied windows home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So i want to get full controle back of my computer. I installed windows education but want to go back to the factory supplied windows 10 home. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Brandtair, May 21, 2020.

1. Brandtair Win User

How to get back to factory supplied windows home

So i want to get full controle back of my computer. I installed windows education but want to go back to the factory supplied windows 10 home. I tried factory reset without deleting the files. That however immediately reinstalles windows 10 education. Now i tried the other option. But it still asks for a Microsoft work or school account. How to I truly factory reset my laptop to the windows version supplied from factory?

:)

Brandtair, May 21, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 21, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 21, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Apple Supplier Factory Explosion Injures 57 Workers, Could Affect iPad 2 Supply

Looks like Apple employs some very dodgy factories to build their stuff. :shadedshu

qubit, May 21, 2020
Thema:

1. How to get back to factory supplied windows home - Similar Threads - factory supplied home

2. How do i get back to windows 11 Home SL?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get back to windows 11 Home SL?: My laptop is originally running Windows 11 SL but when i downgraded it to Windows 10 Home, it's lost connection with built-in speaker. When i trying to getting it back to Windows 11 Home, a nification told me my laptop doesnt have enough requirement to get to windows 11 home....
  3. How do i get back to windows 11 Home SL?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get back to windows 11 Home SL?: My laptop is originally running Windows 11 SL but when i downgraded it to Windows 10 Home, it's lost connection with built-in speaker. When i trying to getting it back to Windows 11 Home, a nification told me my laptop doesnt have enough requirement to get to windows 11 home....
  4. How to get back to the normal Windows 10 Home ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get back to the normal Windows 10 Home ?: I installed a insider build on my Desktop, and it says that the build will expire! How to get back to normal ? Also I re-installed the windows and gotback to a normal build but the problem persists and says on startup: "This build of windows will expire soon." After...
  5. Wtf is this and how do I get back to my factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wtf is this and how do I get back to my factory reset: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/redbaron363636 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmizls/wtf_is_this_and_how_do_i_get_back_to_my_factory/
  6. how to Get back to my original windows home edition..

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to Get back to my original windows home edition..: hello, I am very dissapointed and frustrated.. somebody gave me a set of activation key for upgrading my mwindows10 home edition to windows education edition. i used it but it shows an error like this.[ATTACH] now i am in huge trouble i cant personalise my windows...
  7. How to get the factory installed windows back.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get the factory installed windows back.: my window shows me blue screen error every time I open my PC. problem started after I dualboot my PC with ubuntu. Plzz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-the-factory-installed-windows-back/39745fc7-a0b9-4ff3-8318-f383f002a147
  8. Get back Win 10 Home

Get back Win 10 Home: I got scammed, now I have Win 10 Prowithout Product Key and the old original Home key. It would not activate saying i should install Home first. Where can I do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-back-win-10-home/102b183b-e0eb-454f-b93c-9c9bcbf5f70d
  9. Back to Factory

Back to Factory: For reasons I wont go into I need to return my desk top HP to factory settings. The original OS was Windows 7. I upgraded to 10 when it was offered so how I do I get Window 10 back with being charged. I dont have a physical copy of a license. Thank you,, Richard...
  10. how to get back to the factory settings without deleting applications on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get back to the factory settings without deleting applications on windows 10: Hello! how to get back to the factory settings without deleting applications on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-back-to-the-factory-settings-without/4670d9d6-21b8-40f3-9408-f3f511f9a4cf