Windows 10: how to get back to previous pre-installed windows 10 home single lang that came along with...

Discus and support how to get back to previous pre-installed windows 10 home single lang that came along with... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; sir, I bought windows 10 pro activation for a certain period of time, and now it is going to expire. now I want to get back to my pre-installed and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HrithikDhanraj, Aug 9, 2020.

1. how to get back to previous pre-installed windows 10 home single lang that came along with...

sir, I bought windows 10 pro activation for a certain period of time, and now it is going to expire. now I want to get back to my pre-installed and activated windows home.

I also contacted Asus customer support. They told me to refresh your pc.

so CAN I RESET OR REFRESH MY PC TO FACTORY SETTING..AS THIS OPTION ALSO PROVIDE RE-INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS AS IT WAS BEFORE. I WANT TO ASK YOU THAT IS IT GOING RESTORE MY PREVIOUS PRE ACTIVATED WINDOWS 10 HOME SINGLE LANG??

PLEASE EXPLAIN?? I want to re-confirm it from you

thanks for your valuable feedback in advance.

:)

HrithikDhanraj, Aug 9, 2020

2. How to downgrade to previous operating system on the computer came with Windows 10 pre-installed

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Is your computer came with Windows 10 pre-installed?
    • What exactly do you mean by: " 4th factory reset, it freeze's on log in, boots up and these no files"?
    • Have you performed factory reset on your device? If so, how?
    • What is the exact issue you are facing on Windows 10?

I would like to inform that, Windows.old will be created only if you upgrade to Windows 10 from previous operating system.

So, do let us know clearly if your laptop came with pre-installed Windows 10/ upgraded from previous operating system.

Reply to the post with required information and brief description about this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Installation of Windows 10 Home Single language

Microsoft no longer provides a Single Language version under Windows 10 Home with the Windows 10 1709 release.

What you can do is, use the following resource to download Windows 10 Home version 1703 Single Language.

Make a bootable copy, then reinstall it using a Custom install and reactivate using you key. This will let you then upgrade to Windows 10 Home 1709 Single Language.

TechBench by WZT (v4.1.1)

Step 2: Make a bootable copy:

Perform a custom install - see the Windows 7 section of the following article how to do that:

Andre Da Costa, Aug 9, 2020
  4. how to get back to previous pre-installed windows 10 home single lang that came along with...

how to retrieve my previous windows version product key

My laptop currently running windows pro, will it possible to get my licensed windows 10 Home version which was came pre-installed to my laptop with this oem key after clean install.

if yes suggest me step by step.

Thanks

srinathDepally, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

how to get back to previous pre-installed windows 10 home single lang that came along with...

1. how to get back to previous pre-installed windows 10 home single lang that came along with... - Similar Threads - previous pre installed

2. How to get back pre-installed MS apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back pre-installed MS apps?: My pre-installed Microsoft apps one day stopped working. I once sent my laptop for repair as it got a virus after I got it back, all Microsoft Office apps suddenly stopped, and now they are asking me to "buy" the same products. Please help me get my apps back...
  3. How to get back pre-installed MS apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get back pre-installed MS apps?: My pre-installed Microsoft apps one day stopped working. I once sent my laptop for repair as it got a virus after I got it back, all Microsoft Office apps suddenly stopped, and now they are asking me to "buy" the same products. Please help me get my apps back...
  4. windows 11 home Single lang ไม่สามารถ เชื่อมต่อปริ้นเตอร์ กับคอมพิวเตอร์ ที่แชร์มาได้...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 home Single lang ไม่สามารถ เชื่อมต่อปริ้นเตอร์ กับคอมพิวเตอร์ ที่แชร์มาได้...: windows 11 home error 0x00000709 ไม่สามารถ เชื่อมต่อปริ้นเตอร์ กับคอมพิวเตอร์ ที่แชร์มาได้ ดังรูปภาพ ขอทราบวิธีแกไข _ด่วนๆๆ ครับ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-home-single-lang/c5021fc7-6d43-4410-8588-623ae8daee92
  5. windows 11 home Single lang ไม่สามารถ เชื่อมต่อปริ้นเตอร์ กับคอมพิวเตอร์ ที่แชร์มาได้...

windows 11 home Single lang ไม่สามารถ เชื่อมต่อปริ้นเตอร์ กับคอมพิวเตอร์ ที่แชร์มาได้...: windows 11 home error 0x00000709 ไม่สามารถ เชื่อมต่อปริ้นเตอร์ กับคอมพิวเตอร์ ที่แชร์มาได้ ดังรูปภาพ ขอทราบวิธีแกไข _ด่วนๆๆ ครับ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-home-single-lang/c5021fc7-6d43-4410-8588-623ae8daee92
  6. How to get original windows 10 came pre installed in laptop back on a newly attached SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to get original windows 10 came pre installed in laptop back on a newly attached SSD: I bought a laptop which came with a pre-installed windows 10 home. Now, i want to attaach a SSD to my system. So, is it possible to install the original windows back in SSD instead of old HDD....
  7. how to install windows 10 home single language

how to install windows 10 home single language: how to install windows 10 home single language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-10-home-single-language/c22bce3a-4beb-46bf-882e-7eea8c234ef4
  8. Pre installed Windows 10 Home

Pre installed Windows 10 Home: Hello good morning, I am planning to purchase an HP notebook since I was looking for Free DOS Os, but I could not found one, all of them comes with a preinstalled Windows 10 Home, why they all comes with a home version why not with DOS, so...
  9. Upgrading from Win10 Home Single Lang. to Win10 Education

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading from Win10 Home Single Lang. to Win10 Education: I use dual boot Win10 and Ubuntu in my pc. Now I am trying to install Win10 Edu instead of Win10 Home. But I can't keep my apps and personal settings, it says that everything will be deleted after the Win10 education installation. I am not sure if my storage from Ubuntu also...
  10. How to activate windows 10 that came pre installed on pc

How to activate windows 10 that came pre installed on pc: Good day, I have been trying to activate windows 10 after getting a water mark that says activate windows, however, when i try i keep getting an error, I have read ohow to go about activating windows but none of what I have read has worked for me. I keep getting the same...