Windows 10: how to get back to the factory settings without deleting applications on windows 10

Discus and support how to get back to the factory settings without deleting applications on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! how to get back to the factory settings without deleting applications on windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jurajZečić, Jul 3, 2019.

1. how to get back to the factory settings without deleting applications on windows 10

Hello!

how to get back to the factory settings without deleting applications on windows 10

:)

jurajZečić, Jul 3, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Black screen after trying to reset back to factory settings. (Windows 10)

Hi Simen,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with black screen issue on Windows 10 . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings or display driver is corrupt.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "reset my computer back to factory settings", are you referring that you have tried to perform rolling back to previous Operating System or performed Reset of Windows 10?
    • Are you able to see Windows 10 logo when you switch on the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about troubleshooting on black screen related issues and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Please get back to us with an update on black screen issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 3, 2019
  4. how to get back to the factory settings without deleting applications on windows 10

Windows 10

its already there. there is a hard set factory image from samsung. problem is it takes a long time to get that backup into the drive again and destroys the C drive data.

so looks like i wont be trying windows 10 anytime soon *Stick Out Tongue how to get back to the factory settings without deleting applications on windows 10 :p

de.das.dude, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

how to get back to the factory settings without deleting applications on windows 10

1. how to get back to the factory settings without deleting applications on windows 10 - Similar Threads - factory settings without

2. How do I set windows 10 back to factory settings WITHOUT a product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set windows 10 back to factory settings WITHOUT a product key?: My Mom gave me her computer to reformat the hard drive. She got it with Windows 10 and she upgraded to Windows 11. She didn’t write anything down....
  3. How do I set windows 10 back to factory settings WITHOUT a product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I set windows 10 back to factory settings WITHOUT a product key?: My Mom gave me her computer to reformat the hard drive. She got it with Windows 10 and she upgraded to Windows 11. She didn’t write anything down....
  4. How do I set windows 10 back to factory settings WITHOUT a product key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to factory wipe back to original settings without recovery software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to factory wipe back to original settings without recovery software: how to factory wipe back to original settings without recovery disk or usb drive my system fails every time i try that process as well as the recovery process...
  6. how to factory wipe back to original settings without recovery software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to factory wipe back to original settings without recovery software: how to factory wipe back to original settings without recovery disk or usb drive my system fails every time i try that process as well as the recovery process...
  7. How to get the factory installed windows back.

How to get the factory installed windows back.: my window shows me blue screen error every time I open my PC. problem started after I dualboot my PC with ubuntu. Plzz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-the-factory-installed-windows-back/39745fc7-a0b9-4ff3-8318-f383f002a147
  8. Back to factory setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Back to factory setting: How do i get log in page desk to and fonts back to factory setting, mine looks like sh#$ there is no theme background is black but i can change it to gray. I just want it back the way it wa...
  9. Deleted settings and can't get it back.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted settings and can't get it back.: I somehow deleted the settings app from my Windows 10 laptop and I can't think of a way to get it back. Can someone please reply with a solution....
  10. How can I do a Windows 10 reset to factory settings without it getting stuck?

How can I do a Windows 10 reset to factory settings without it getting stuck?: This is an urgent request because I've been trying for up to a week or more, and I have lung surgery on Tuesday the 14th coming up, also, I have no idea what's going on but my Microsoft account, google and Face Book account has locked me out due to pw invalid reasons; makes...