Windows 10: How to get back to the normal Windows 10 Home ?

Discus and support How to get back to the normal Windows 10 Home ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed a insider build on my Desktop, and it says that the build will expire! How to get back to normal ? Also I re-installed the windows and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HeavyDoger21, Jan 25, 2021.

1. How to get back to the normal Windows 10 Home ?

I installed a insider build on my Desktop, and it says that the build will expire! How to get back to normal ? Also I re-installed the windows and gotback to a normal build but the problem persists and says on startup: "This build of windows will expire soon." After re-installing the windows I re-activated it with my Microsoft account

Also here is some information ! Thanks for reading ! How to get back to the normal Windows 10 Home ? :D

How to get back to the normal Windows 10 Home ? af4b922d-197e-4930-91c0-6e8c716fd2f4?upload=true.png

:)

HeavyDoger21, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How to get back to the normal Windows 10 Home ?

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

How to get back to the normal Windows 10 Home ?

1. How to get back to the normal Windows 10 Home ? - Similar Threads - normal Home

2. Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins: Hello i have a Hp pavillion gaming laptop which has amd ryzen 5600h3.30ghz, 8 gigs of ram7.34 usable for some reason and gtx 1650 in it. it was working fine for 3 years but suddenly 3-4 days ago it started getting fps drops in almost all games. i used to play csgo 2 at...
  3. Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins: Hello i have a Hp pavillion gaming laptop which has amd ryzen 5600h3.30ghz, 8 gigs of ram7.34 usable for some reason and gtx 1650 in it. it was working fine for 3 years but suddenly 3-4 days ago it started getting fps drops in almost all games. i used to play csgo 2 at...
  4. Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.: This happens today when I update Windows also in optional updates included some AMD and Realtek software. The pc's still running after startup BIOS runs fine I think but nothing shows, only black screen. Normally it should be on the login screen.I found that if I push the...
  6. I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.: This happens today when I update Windows also in optional updates included some AMD and Realtek software. The pc's still running after startup BIOS runs fine I think but nothing shows, only black screen. Normally it should be on the login screen.I found that if I push the...
  7. Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded...: Windows 10 microphone really low when using browsers, but normal when using downloaded applications like Voice recorder:I Even reset my windows 10 laptop completely and nothing happened.I have tried Updating driversDownloading old driversDownloading new driversIncreasing it...
  8. Windows 10 home limiting my download speed while uploads are normal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 home limiting my download speed while uploads are normal: I have 30mbps down/ 10mbps up network at my home. All other devices except my laptop is getting full down and upload speeds. With my pc I only get 10 mbps downloads and getting full 15 mbps upload. I dont know why my laptop is limiting my network downloads. I have tried...
  9. How do I remove windows 10 Edu version and install normal windows 10 home?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I remove windows 10 Edu version and install normal windows 10 home?: Currently living a nightmare with a brand new computer that can't run most of the programs I need to stream on twitch and I believe its the windows 10 education version I am running from my college. I need to wipe it off my computer and install a fresh new normal version of...
  10. Having trouble changing from Windows 10 Home Single Language to Windows 10 Home (The normal...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having trouble changing from Windows 10 Home Single Language to Windows 10 Home (The normal...: I figured I could save some download time by installing the single language version of Windows 10 Home. As I already have a key linked to my account for Windows 10 Home, I figured this would work with my Windows key just fine - it didn't. Now it says I need to activate...