Windows 10: How to get back windows 7 performance in games?

Discus and support How to get back windows 7 performance in games? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there! As title say I would like to know if there is a way to get back the performance I had in games with my good old win7? Same hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RaimoTorbouc, Feb 3, 2020.

1. How to get back windows 7 performance in games?

Hi there!

As title say I would like to know if there is a way to get back the performance I had in games with my good old win7?

Same hardware configuration, up-to-date drivers etc etc.. I notice a loss of 10-15% fps on some DX11 games versus the bench reference I made at the time with win7.

For now I am quite disapointed by win 10, not only game performance wise by the way (the removal of fullscreen exclusive screw up also my madVR setup but it's another topic..).

Please people tell me there is a solution! How to get back windows 7 performance in games? :)

submitted by /u/RaimoTorbouc
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RaimoTorbouc, Feb 3, 2020

2. Windows 7 VS Windows Vitsa gaming performance.

i've tested mine on both windows 7 and vista my system liked windows 7 better for gaming, windows 7 out performs windows vista in DX9 games by alot on my system.

Live OR Die, Feb 3, 2020
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 3, 2020
  4. How to get back windows 7 performance in games?

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

How to get back windows 7 performance in games?

1. How to get back windows 7 performance in games? - Similar Threads - performance games

2. offline games visual performance is fine, online session in games causing visual issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    offline games visual performance is fine, online session in games causing visual issues: hello Microsoft team i have been facing issues during multiplayer games , i have three games installed cs2counter strike,apex legends and valorant. i open a game join practise maps/offline maps everything goes fine, fast mouse movement is very instantly processed no delay in...
  3. offline games visual performance is fine, online session in games causing visual issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    offline games visual performance is fine, online session in games causing visual issues: hello Microsoft team i have been facing issues during multiplayer games , i have three games installed cs2counter strike,apex legends and valorant. i open a game join practise maps/offline maps everything goes fine, fast mouse movement is very instantly processed no delay in...
  4. Game Bar being suspended by UWP process for better performance, is there a way to stop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar being suspended by UWP process for better performance, is there a way to stop...: As soon as i make window+G to open Game Bar, i can see in the task manager the Game Bar process passing from suspended to executed but never open and go back to suspended by UWP process, I've tried EVERY SINGLE article on here and even got to some weird forum about window 11...
  5. Game Bar being suspended by UWP process for better performance, is there a way to stop...

Game Bar being suspended by UWP process for better performance, is there a way to stop...: As soon as i make window+G to open Game Bar, i can see in the task manager the Game Bar process passing from suspended to executed but never open and go back to suspended by UWP process, I've tried EVERY SINGLE article on here and even got to some weird forum about window 11...
  6. How do i fix the windows 10 bug that is causing my PC's gaming performance to be worse than...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i fix the windows 10 bug that is causing my PC's gaming performance to be worse than...: Recently this has been happening. Anyways, I recently took my gaming PC to a Pc repair shop and they said there's nothing "wrong" with the PC's hardware. They said that it had to do with my drivers are it's a windows 10 bug. Also, they recommend me installing windows 11 even...
  7. How do i fix the windows 10 bug that is causing my PC's gaming performance to be worse than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the windows 10 bug that is causing my PC's gaming performance to be worse than...: Recently this has been happening. Anyways, I recently took my gaming PC to a Pc repair shop and they said there's nothing "wrong" with the PC's hardware. They said that it had to do with my drivers are it's a windows 10 bug. Also, they recommend me installing windows 11 even...
  8. How do i fix the windows 10 bug that is causing my PC's gaming performance to be worse than...

9. Windows windows 11 gaming performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows windows 11 gaming performance issues: I installed windows 11 22h2 on my old pc buildI7 8700k + Asus B360 + 8gb ram + gtx 1660 superAnd gamming performance was great. Now I updated my pc build to i5 12400f + Asus b660 + 8gb ram+ gtx 1660 super then I updated bios then installed windows 11 22h2 clean install with...
  10. Windows windows 11 gaming performance issues

Windows windows 11 gaming performance issues: I installed windows 11 22h2 on my old pc buildI7 8700k + Asus B360 + 8gb ram + gtx 1660 superAnd gamming performance was great. Now I updated my pc build to i5 12400f + Asus b660 + 8gb ram+ gtx 1660 super then I updated bios then installed windows 11 22h2 clean install with...