Windows 10: How to get bluetooth microphone to work in windows 10?

Discus and support How to get bluetooth microphone to work in windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a OnePlus Bullet Wireless 2, and when I connect it to my PC via bluetooth, my audio works fine, but my microphone would not work at all in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/harold_liang, Sep 24, 2020.

1. How to get bluetooth microphone to work in windows 10?

I have a OnePlus Bullet Wireless 2, and when I connect it to my PC via bluetooth, my audio works fine, but my microphone would not work at all in discord, skype etc. Is there any fix for this? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/harold_liang
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/harold_liang, Sep 24, 2020
  2. KerooSeta Win User

Bluetooth Headset Microphones Don't work with Windows 10

I cannot get any bluetooth headset microphone to work with Windows 10. I have tried three different bluetooth headsets, most recently a Corsair Gaming H2100. I have no problem getting the audio output to work just fine with any of them, but I cannot get
    it to recognize the microphone. I have followed all of the obvious steps:

• Uninstalled and reinstalled the newest version of the drivers
    • Restart my computer
    • Disable other microphones
    • Set the headset as the default recording device
    • Check the levels and set to 100
    • Remove the device with the device manager and reinstall
    • Unplug and plug back in my bluetooth antenna
    • Make sure that Windows is totally updated
    None of these steps has made any difference. I am able to get wired microphones to work, but this isn't ideal with my current set-up, as I sit about 10 feet away from my computer and use my 55" television as my monitor. So, I have a really nice webcam that
    I use as a microphone. It is fine, but I would really like to be able to use a bluetooth headset sometimes and not have to talk loudly to a microphone across the room.

Happy to have any help. Thanks.

KerooSeta, Sep 24, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 24, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

How to get bluetooth microphone to work in windows 10?

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

How to get bluetooth microphone to work in windows 10?

1. How to get bluetooth microphone to work in windows 10? - Similar Threads - bluetooth microphone

2. Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update: Hi,I have a Sennheiser TW2 paired with my desktop and laptop, both running Windows 11. After an update in late 2023, the microphone on my hands-free no longer works on my laptop. I have tried updating all the drivers, pairing the hands-free with my laptop again and resetting...
  3. Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update: Hi,I have a Sennheiser TW2 paired with my desktop and laptop, both running Windows 11. After an update in late 2023, the microphone on my hands-free no longer works on my laptop. I have tried updating all the drivers, pairing the hands-free with my laptop again and resetting...
  4. Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...: Using an Alienware Laptop running the latest Windows 11 version. Been having problems for a few months where I cannot get any bluetooth device to work on the laptop. They all work fine on my Windows 10 PC. I have uninstalled the devices, disconnected and re-connected the...
  5. Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...

Bluetooth audio devices will not allow both the microphone and the speaker to work at the...: Using an Alienware Laptop running the latest Windows 11 version. Been having problems for a few months where I cannot get any bluetooth device to work on the laptop. They all work fine on my Windows 10 PC. I have uninstalled the devices, disconnected and re-connected the...
  6. Help with bluetooth headset and microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with bluetooth headset and microphone: I would appreciate help with this. Im using bluetooth headphones and they were perfect, whenever i connected them i would get "connected Music Microphone" and i could hear perfectly, i realized my headphones had a way of connecting them by cable, so i tried it and didnt like...
  7. Help with bluetooth headset and microphone

Help with bluetooth headset and microphone: I would appreciate help with this. Im using bluetooth headphones and they were perfect, whenever i connected them i would get "connected Music Microphone" and i could hear perfectly, i realized my headphones had a way of connecting them by cable, so i tried it and didnt like...
  8. Help with bluetooth headset and microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Microphone not connecting to bluetooth headset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not connecting to bluetooth headset.: I'm trying to connect my headset with the mic, but somehow it only displays "connected audio" instead of "connected mic, audio" which it normally does. I tried with another headset, and the mic worked. How do I fix this?...
  10. Microphone not connecting to bluetooth headset.

Microphone not connecting to bluetooth headset.: I'm trying to connect my headset with the mic, but somehow it only displays "connected audio" instead of "connected mic, audio" which it normally does. I tried with another headset, and the mic worked. How do I fix this?...