Windows 10: How to get Caps lock indication on system tray?

Discus and support How to get Caps lock indication on system tray? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am unable to distinguish whether caps lock is on or off while filling application forms and others. How do I know that caps lock is on or off? I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KameswaraRao1, Aug 18, 2019.

1. How to get Caps lock indication on system tray?

I am unable to distinguish whether caps lock is on or off while filling application forms and others. How do I know that caps lock is on or off? I should have an indication on system tray, how do I get it?

:)

KameswaraRao1, Aug 18, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

No sound indication on cap lock.

Can you confirm that you hear other system sounds please.

For interest (?) (and this is 1709 not 1803...)...

How to get Caps lock indication on system tray? [​IMG]

->

& for completeness:

Note: these may have been rationalised in 1803...

dalchina, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Caps Lock is on indicator stuck

The indicator for "Caps Lock is on" is stuck on. Caps lock is actually off, but the indicator won't go away. I'm on a Dell desktop and Windows 10. My windows password is in all caps so i press the caps lock key when I log into windows. But after logging
    in, the caps lock indicator in the middle of the display doesn't go away. As I'm typing this, that indicator is front and center on my screen. Pressing the caps lock key works properly in terms of turning caps lock on and off but it doesn't remove the indicator
    on the display when caps lock is off. Here's a screen shot of my screen right now. Notice the "Caps Lock is on" indicator. Please help!

How to get Caps lock indication on system tray? 0d0f558a-dc40-4920-ad4a-0f501d0313d5.png

Thanks,

John

John C in Denver, Aug 18, 2019
  4. How to get Caps lock indication on system tray?

Visual Notification for Caps Lock & Num Lock like Tray Status

Why there is no visual indicator of Caps Lock and Num Lock Status like tray status app in windows10.

there are so many queries on google regarding the same.

VanshikaBhutani, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

How to get Caps lock indication on system tray?

1. How to get Caps lock indication on system tray? - Similar Threads - Caps lock indication

2. how to turn visual caps lock indicator on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn visual caps lock indicator on: How can I turn on caps lock visual indicator on with a surface laptop go https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-visual-caps-lock-indicator-on/d81a1636-a063-4ca4-86a6-528d4c813a5b
  3. Lenovo caps lock indicator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo caps lock indicator: so this keeps popping up, and I must've accidently hit a shortcut for this to open but now i cannont get ride of it, I already uninstalled Lenovo Utility but it is still here can someone help...
  4. Lenovo caps lock indicator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo caps lock indicator: so this keeps popping up, and I must've accidently hit a shortcut for this to open but now i cannont get ride of it, I already uninstalled Lenovo Utility but it is still here can someone help...
  5. Lenovo caps lock indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Caps Lock indicator

Caps Lock indicator: How do I get rid of this horrible Cap Lock On/Off indicator that pops up on my screen? It used not be there and its now on every computer I use. Other threads from a couple years back suggest the following steps. Step 5 is just not present when I try following through. Is...
  7. caps lock indicator

caps lock indicator: How can i display caps and num lock status in the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-indicator/c3cc52d9-3aad-4796-9402-b43713012aa4
  8. Caps Lock indicator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Caps Lock indicator: [ATTACH] Guys i need help, how tf can i turn this window off? I didnt do any changes in settings but it started showing. https://preview.redd.it/9xvpxslvhff51.png?width=218&format=png&auto=webp&s=47ecf1bbe5b7ad4fba99e2ca4a0f35b14ecba1f7 submitted by /u/poteznygejuch...
  9. Cap Lock indicator

Cap Lock indicator: {Window's 10 home edition, Acer Swift 3} I can't tell when my cap are on? No indicator for cap lock on or off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cap-lock-indicator/750bccf8-6dfb-4998-bb6e-118cc6e0c56b
  10. No sound indication on cap lock.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound indication on cap lock.: Windows 10 version 1803 has just installed on my desktop computer. The only thing that appears to be missing is the sound when using the cap lock button. I have looked at settings,ease of access,keyboard,enable tone,which is enabled but still no tone. This also applys to the...