Windows 10: How to get Chinese Language Handwritting Pad

Discus and support How to get Chinese Language Handwritting Pad in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As shown in picture below, there is no Chinese Language Handwriting pad on the keyboard option. How can I get the Handwriting pad for Chinese Language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wai Yew Chow, Dec 23, 2019.

1. How to get Chinese Language Handwritting Pad

As shown in picture below, there is no Chinese Language Handwriting pad on the keyboard option.

How can I get the Handwriting pad for Chinese Language input?

How to get Chinese Language Handwritting Pad 7f4581a1-1c4d-4c29-93e7-ea61afa814a5?upload=true.png

:)

Wai Yew Chow, Dec 23, 2019
  2. mlin700 Win User

Chinese Traditional no handwriting

1. I tried all the language setup, even downloaded language pack. I just don't see a handwriting option for any Chinese language, traditional or simplified. Another laptop in my office has the same update (1709) but has all the handwriting options. I
    have done all the followings:

region/language, add Chinese Taiwan, add a keyboard, do not see handwriting download under Language option. i tried HK, China, Singapore, none of them has the handwriting option.

2. A secondary issue is, under bopomofo keyboard, the osk is not responsive. Touch or click on any of the characters does not generate suggested Chinese letters.

mlin700, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Chinese IME pad deactivated Window 10

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps:

Step 1:

a. Press Windows key + X on the desktop Screen and select Control Panel.

b. Select Language and click on Add a Language.

c. For Traditional Chinese, select "Options" for your Hong Kong or Macau regional language settings. d. If you have already selected "Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan)", you must first remove it before you can install the Hong Kong or Macau version. e. Select "Download
    and install language pack" to install these optional handwriting and display language features.

Step 2: To access the IME Pad, you'll need to revert to the old-style input method Language band/bar.

a. Go to the Language control panel again, click "Advanced settings" there.

b. In Advanced settings, under "Switching input methods", check the box next to "Use the desktop language bar when it's available", and then click the Save button.

Back on the desktop Taskbar, at the right end of the language area you'll find the Tool Menu. On the top, you’ll see the IME Pad. Select that, and the floating IME Pad will appear for your use in handwriting, stroke, radical, or symbols input.

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Dec 23, 2019
  4. RobinTse Win User

How to get Chinese Language Handwritting Pad

Chinese Handwriting Input on Window 10

Hi, since I updated my Window 10 recently, I lost my writing pad for Chinese handwriting input.

I tried to reinstall the handwriting software from the language option as follow:

All Setting

Time and Language

Region and Lanuage

Under Add a language, choose Chinese (Hong Kong SAR)

Click Chinese (Hong Kong SAR), and enter Options

Download Language Pack ----OK

Download Handwriting (48MB) -----Failed

Click the error message, it shows a list of optional features, but no Chinese Handwriting.

My Window 10 version 1709 were updated successfully.

Where can I find and install the Chinese Handwriting (48MB) so that I can use the mouse to input Chinese handwriting?

How to get Chinese Language Handwritting Pad f57ee360-b8dc-4e7b-9657-9e3d846c426c?upload=true.png

How to get Chinese Language Handwritting Pad d9789b27-a853-4ad3-9579-b88a033a6522?upload=true.png

RobinTse, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

How to get Chinese Language Handwritting Pad

1. How to get Chinese Language Handwritting Pad - Similar Threads - Chinese Language Handwritting

2. Handwriting recognition in Korean and Chinese

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Handwriting recognition in Korean and Chinese: How can I draw Korean or Chinese characters on my graphics tablet and have them recognised as text?It was a text input mode under Windows 10. The IME is impractical, far too slow and primitive. Is that all there is under Windows 11?...
  3. Handwriting recognition in Korean and Chinese

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Handwriting recognition in Korean and Chinese: How can I draw Korean or Chinese characters on my graphics tablet and have them recognised as text?It was a text input mode under Windows 10. The IME is impractical, far too slow and primitive. Is that all there is under Windows 11?...
  4. I cannot add a handwriting function to my chinese language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot add a handwriting function to my chinese language: When click options on my pc after clicking the chinese language, i cannot find any thing to say download a handwriting function https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-add-a-handwriting-function-to-my-chinese/5391b00c-916c-41f5-9967-70e5f1c53b2b
  5. I cannot add a handwriting function to my chinese language

I cannot add a handwriting function to my chinese language: When click options on my pc after clicking the chinese language, i cannot find any thing to say download a handwriting function https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-add-a-handwriting-function-to-my-chinese/5391b00c-916c-41f5-9967-70e5f1c53b2b
  6. Some Language Input Packs Need Admin Account to See e.g. Chinese Handwriting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Language Input Packs Need Admin Account to See e.g. Chinese Handwriting: Hi, I have gone through too much pain and I hope the search engine picks this up as an answer/potential issue when trying to set up language inputs so someone else doesn't go through this pain as well.If you're not on an admin account when installing languages, you cannot see...
  7. Some Language Input Packs Need Admin Account to See e.g. Chinese Handwriting

Some Language Input Packs Need Admin Account to See e.g. Chinese Handwriting: Hi, I have gone through too much pain and I hope the search engine picks this up as an answer/potential issue when trying to set up language inputs so someone else doesn't go through this pain as well.If you're not on an admin account when installing languages, you cannot see...
  8. Chinese handwriting input like on the macbook?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chinese handwriting input like on the macbook?: I couldn't find a non senile way to word the post LOLOL OK so I stopped using my macbook in 2015, and ever since then, I still haven't found a way to handwrite words in the same way. Is there a program/something built in where you can just write the characters and not have...
  9. Please fix Chinese Handwriting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please fix Chinese Handwriting: Hi Previously I have no problems in installing Chinese Handwriting with Win10 Pro. It was also a good reason for buying Win10 Pro. Recently reinstalled windows and I have no option to install Chinese Handwriting. Please fix. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling...
  10. chinese language

in Windows 10 Customization
    chinese language: [ATTACH]How i remove this chinese language ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chinese-language/5ba813e9-0484-4b56-80d3-d0e12f91bd84