Windows 10: how to get clipboard items out of clipboard

Discus and support how to get clipboard items out of clipboard in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; saved a bunch of screenshots in clipboard via snip and sketch, can't copy them anywhere using "windows V" to view items in clipboard. once I select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by katinfoco, Oct 31, 2020.

1. katinfoco Win User

how to get clipboard items out of clipboard

saved a bunch of screenshots in clipboard via snip and sketch, can't copy them anywhere

using "windows V" to view items in clipboard. once I select them, the window closes, can't access.

os = win10 desktop up to date

:)

katinfoco, Oct 31, 2020

2. clipboard

Hello,

In Windows 10 build 17666 or later, clipboard is available.

Try these steps

1. Right click Start Button or press Windows + X keys and select Settings.

2. In the Settings app, navigate to System > Clipboard.

3. Under Clipboard, toggle the Save multiple items option to On. This should enable clipboard history on the go.

4. Close Settings app.

You can now press Windows + V keys to view clipboard history.

Hope this helps!

Kapil Arya [Directly], Oct 31, 2020
  3. TIMMY 067 Win User
    clipboard

i see the item in clipboard when i click the item clipboard goes away

TIMMY 067, Oct 31, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

clipboard

Hi Godfrey

Press the Windows Key + V to open the Clipboard App

Then in a document, click where you want to insert the item on the clipboard and click that item in the Clipboard App . . .

DaveM121, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

1. how to get clipboard items out of clipboard - Similar Threads - clipboard items clipboard

2. How to view items copied to clipboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to view items copied to clipboard?: Hi! Can you please help?I am trying to figure out how to view items that I have copied to my clipboard, or just copied. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-view-items-copied-to-clipboard/7108af55-08ce-4f54-a308-a53caf1c509e
  3. How to view items copied to clipboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to view items copied to clipboard?: Hi! Can you please help?I am trying to figure out how to view items that I have copied to my clipboard, or just copied. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-view-items-copied-to-clipboard/7108af55-08ce-4f54-a308-a53caf1c509e
  4. How to view items copied to clipboard?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Items on clipboard in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Items on clipboard in Windows 10.: I am working on Windows 10. When I open some documents, especially in excel, and close it, it is stated that I have items in/on my clipboard and I am asked whether it should be retained or not. How can I put this frustrating message off....
  6. Items on clipboard in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Items on clipboard in Windows 10.: I am working on Windows 10. When I open some documents, especially in excel, and close it, it is stated that I have items in/on my clipboard and I am asked whether it should be retained or not. How can I put this frustrating message off....
  7. Items on clipboard in Windows 10.

8. Un-copied items in clipboard ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Un-copied items in clipboard ?: Opened my clipboard, first time for ages, and found loads of items I had never copied myself. Some were sender's addresses I had cut from emails before forwarding them to others. Is there a way to stop copying at the same time as cutting ? Others were bits from websites I had...
  9. Clipboard greyed out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clipboard greyed out.: I am unable to use Windows 10 Clipboard, for saving items in Snip & Sketch. Windows settings show the Clipboard to be greyed out, with a caption in yellow showing " Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation ". Has anyone else experienced this error and...
  10. prior "copy (to clipboard)" items

prior "copy (to clipboard)" items: question concerning the 'clipboard' function in Windows 10: as has happened many times while making a fairly long response to a post on FB (having suffered the very frustrating experience of completely 'losing' a response i had spent some time crafting); after cursing Mark...