Windows 10: How to get colored the background of the Top-Sites in Edge?

Discus and support How to get colored the background of the Top-Sites in Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello together, I use Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0 and mostly the background color of the Top-Sites is white like here: [img] Sometimes, it is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by allesgeheim, Dec 16, 2019.

1. How to get colored the background of the Top-Sites in Edge?

Hello together,

I use Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0 and mostly the background color of the Top-Sites is white like here:

How to get colored the background of the Top-Sites in Edge? [​IMG]

Sometimes, it is really rare, they are colored like yesterday, but only for a short time:

How to get colored the background of the Top-Sites in Edge? [​IMG]

Does anyone know, why it is like this?
    I prefer the colored version and want to adjust it permanently! Is this possible?

Best regards,

:)

allesgeheim, Dec 16, 2019

2. Top Sites

Hi JD121,

I worked out on your problem and found the following solution.

there is no direct method to change the colour of the top site background however you can change the colour but its not permanent and changes the default colour on new tab.

If you want to try something like this try this steps.

1:- right click on empty space of new tab page where top sites are enlisted.

2:-click on view source code.

3:- new window pop up than click elements.

4:- press ctrl+f to find and pest "topsite light curated" this line.

5:- after finding the line double click on "background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

6:-change this value to "background-color: rgb(0, 255, 0);"

that's it now the top site background of single site is changed to green you can do it for all sites with different colour values.

Hope you enjoy How to get colored the background of the Top-Sites in Edge? :)

vanshitavanshita, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 16, 2019
  4. How to get colored the background of the Top-Sites in Edge?

Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

How to get colored the background of the Top-Sites in Edge?

1. How to get colored the background of the Top-Sites in Edge? - Similar Threads - colored background Top

2. color is gone from my top sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    color is gone from my top sites: I have about 9 top sites across my opening page , they were all colored with their logos now nothing, what can I do to get the color back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-is-gone-from-my-top-sites/47caff61-ae0a-4679-a507-d52d4a96004e
  3. 1809 and 'Top Sites' in Edge no longer configurable.

in Browsers and Email
    1809 and 'Top Sites' in Edge no longer configurable.: Following a clean installation of 1809 I'm finding that my top sites are not able to be moved around as you could in previous versions. Trying to drag a tile to the left or right simply places the No Entry sign over it meaning 'you can not do this'. Anyone else noticed this...
  4. Edges' Top Sites won't stick!

in Browsers and Email
    Edges' Top Sites won't stick!: Monday morning (5/15/2017), after MS updated prior to shutdown, my computer would not boot up come morning. I could only access boot options via F12 (long story) did a restore via back-up stored on an external Hdd. After got back up & running, the Top Sites icons in Edge...
  5. Edge - Top Sites wiped out ( blank) ?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Top Sites wiped out ( blank) ?: Hey gang, I installed Windows 10 a couple of days ago and really like it so far. I have been trying out the new MS Edge browser. I noticed up towards the top in Top Sites it would populate with websites I visit frequently. Kind of like it did in IE previously when one...
  6. Microsoft Edge: Top Sites Have Disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge: Top Sites Have Disappeared: Hello. I'm using Windows 10 Pro, 64 Bit, and the "Top Sites" on the Startup page seems to have disappeared. I don't remember installing any software or drivers lately. Any suggestions as to how to get the "Top Sites" back will be appreciated. Thank you again. 41750
  7. Edge - Top Sites list randomly empty

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Top Sites list randomly empty: Just curious if this is unique to me or if others see this, and/or if it is a known bug. I oftentimes will use the top sites list to click on a webpage, I click on a new tab and that list is populated with the 8 most used sites I go to. Oftentimes, I will click on a new...
  8. Edge: how to add a top site

in Browsers and Email
    Edge: how to add a top site: I have been looking how to add a site to "Top sites"in Edge. Also tried to find out in the past how to do it with IE. In my favourites, I store many websites. But the sites I use daily, I would like to add to top sites. I would not like to wait until Edge decides when to...
  9. Edge default background colors

in Browsers and Email
    Edge default background colors: Is there any way to change the colors of edge other than 'light' (which I have selected) or 'dark'? My favorites bar turns dark/black and I can not even see the favorites I have pinned there. *Shock See pic > [img] 8058
  10. Microsoft Edge Top Sites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Top Sites: I have a bit of a problem, in the Edge address bar are top sites that you have visited. I need to know how to turn that feature off for privacy reasons. Sure its helpful and saves you typing if you go to that particular website very often but what if you let someone use your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0 dark blank page