Windows 10: how to get community profile url

Discus and support how to get community profile url in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how to get community profile url... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mcfunky, Oct 22, 2019.

1. mcfunky Win User

how to get community profile url

:)

mcfunky, Oct 22, 2019

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Oct 22, 2019
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done how to get community profile url :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

1. how to get community profile url - Similar Threads - community profile url

2. Changing Community profile name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Community profile name: Why won't my profile name change? I went into my profile and altered both the username and other name, but every time I either write or respond in the comment section, it continues to show my personal name not the alias name. Oddly, the name has now changed when I log into my...
  3. Changing Community profile name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Community profile name: Why won't my profile name change? I went into my profile and altered both the username and other name, but every time I either write or respond in the comment section, it continues to show my personal name not the alias name. Oddly, the name has now changed when I log into my...
  4. Changing Community profile name

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can i get my web URL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get my web URL: I need want my web URL Address, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-my-web-url/e2eb73d9-4343-4ae2-88f5-dc2cb0b27fa4
  6. My Community profile has been blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Community profile has been blocked: My brother had uploaded some random stuff in the community page and my profile has been blocked... How do I remedy this. I have logged into most of my office related and other important stuff with that email and now I cant even access my community page. Do help me....
  7. My Community profile has been blocked

My Community profile has been blocked: My brother had uploaded some random stuff in the community page and my profile has been blocked... How do I remedy this. I have logged into most of my office related and other important stuff with that email and now I cant even access my community page. Do help me....
  8. HOW TO GET MICROSOFT PROFILE COMMUNITY URL?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO GET MICROSOFT PROFILE COMMUNITY URL?: HOW TO GET MICROSOFT PROFILE COMMUNITY URL? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-microsoft-profile-community-url/a70422ba-311c-4eb5-9af0-76653da9ff47
  9. HOW TO GET MICROSOFT PROFILE COMMUNITY URL?

HOW TO GET MICROSOFT PROFILE COMMUNITY URL?: HOW TO GET MICROSOFT PROFILE COMMUNITY URL? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-microsoft-profile-community-url/a70422ba-311c-4eb5-9af0-76653da9ff47
  10. Blocked Profile Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blocked Profile Microsoft Community: One of my profiles has been blocked on microsoft community. I can not access it nor can I find out why. I am paying for a service through this profile and I therefore demanded this is unblocked by Microsoft but there seems to be no way to do this. Do I need to issue a court...