Windows 10: how to get computer hacker off my computer for good

Discus and support how to get computer hacker off my computer for good in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a computer hacker next door that want pay for service .he is using my sign in information .even when I have change pass word and pin on my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lindapope58_hotmail.com, Jan 3, 2019.

1. how to get computer hacker off my computer for good

I have a computer hacker next door that want pay for service .he is using my sign in information .even when I have change pass word and pin on my computer and I change service company.he has done this for 2 years.i am sick of him .how do I stop him and shut him down

:)

lindapope58_hotmail.com, Jan 3, 2019
  2. Ardi Win User

What is quickest way to find hackers entrance to computer?

I have a hacker in computer, what steps to remove, block entrance to computer programs. I tried going to basics, reloading windows...I do not know what steps to take. Please advise.

Ardi, Jan 3, 2019
  3. whats a good computer??

cause my parents don't trust building a computer and all the possible hassles of of rmaing... i try explain to them its nothing complicated but yeah. i already have the list of everything i wanted like a gigabyte p35, q6600 G0 stepping, 2 gb 800, corsair 620w, thermalright 120 extreme, cooler master 690, scythe s-flex 120mm fans, 320gb seagate barracuda sata, blah.

nguyenpeter76, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Aquinus Win User

how to get computer hacker off my computer for good

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

how to get computer hacker off my computer for good

1. how to get computer hacker off my computer for good - Similar Threads - computer hacker off

2. how do I get hackers off of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get hackers off of my computer: how do I get hackers off of my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-hackers-off-of-my-computer/7dc0ed06-74d4-495a-b85a-84616b9224bd
  3. how do I get hackers off of my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I get hackers off of my computer: how do I get hackers off of my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-hackers-off-of-my-computer/7dc0ed06-74d4-495a-b85a-84616b9224bd
  4. how do I get hackers off of my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How do I get this off my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get this off my computer?: I was on the Microsoft store and I see someone has hacked my account. I went to setting and I saw that there is an email address on the main account that I don't know of. It is on the main account of the computer and I want to get it off, but I can't because I need to sign...
  6. how to get rid of a hacker on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get rid of a hacker on my computer: How can i get rid of a hacker who keeps controlling my computer and has access to my admin username and password---i have an acer ntro 5 and a macbook pro and he has access to both--should i take one to the apple store and the other just sell?***Moved from Outlook / Outlook...
  7. how to get rid of a hacker on my computer

how to get rid of a hacker on my computer: How can i get rid of a hacker who keeps controlling my computer and has access to my admin username and password---i have an acer ntro 5 and a macbook pro and he has access to both--should i take one to the apple store and the other just sell?***Moved from Outlook / Outlook...
  8. Need to get hackers off my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to get hackers off my computer: My computer has been hacked. I have reset my pc twice and the hacker comes back each time. Below is the activity I am seeing in Comodo.Computer HP 445 G7 running Windows 10KB5017308 update failed multiple times. 0x8007000d.Msedge.exe UDP OUT destination:...
  9. Need to get hackers off my computer

Need to get hackers off my computer: My computer has been hacked. I have reset my pc twice and the hacker comes back each time. Below is the activity I am seeing in Comodo.Computer HP 445 G7 running Windows 10KB5017308 update failed multiple times. 0x8007000d.Msedge.exe UDP OUT destination:...
  10. Need to get hackers off my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing