Windows 10: How to get connected two computers in my home network?

Discus and support How to get connected two computers in my home network? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have two computers in my home network- WiFi only-Both computers are running Windows 10, with one version 1803 and the other 1903.. I don't see both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Phong Tran, Sep 3, 2019.

1. How to get connected two computers in my home network?

I have two computers in my home network- WiFi only-Both computers are running Windows 10, with one version 1803 and the other 1903.. I don't see both computers on Computers, but I see both both in the media. How to see both computers on computers, I want both to share but I can't. Please help me. Thanks. Phong Tran

:)

Phong Tran, Sep 3, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

How to get connected two computers in my home network? [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

How to get connected two computers in my home network? [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

How to get connected two computers in my home network?

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

How to get connected two computers in my home network?

1. How to get connected two computers in my home network? - Similar Threads - connected computers home

2. connecting two computers on the same home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting two computers on the same home network: i have a windows 11 computer and a Windows 10 computer . the win10 computer has four external drives attached to it. i would like to be able to sit at my win11 computer and browse and edit the files on the exernal drives connected to my win10 computer , and also the "D" drive...
  3. connecting two computers on the same home network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connecting two computers on the same home network: i have a windows 11 computer and a Windows 10 computer . the win10 computer has four external drives attached to it. i would like to be able to sit at my win11 computer and browse and edit the files on the exernal drives connected to my win10 computer , and also the "D" drive...
  4. connecting two computers on the same home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to Automate Network Connection Between Two Computers on the Same Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Automate Network Connection Between Two Computers on the Same Network: I'm a database guy with a customer running a restaurant.Their POS software is hosted on one Windows 10 PC we'll call this the "POS PC" and there is another Windows 10 PC on the same network from which they want to perform reporting we'll call this the "Reporting PC."I have...
  6. How to Automate Network Connection Between Two Computers on the Same Network

How to Automate Network Connection Between Two Computers on the Same Network: I'm a database guy with a customer running a restaurant.Their POS software is hosted on one Windows 10 PC we'll call this the "POS PC" and there is another Windows 10 PC on the same network from which they want to perform reporting we'll call this the "Reporting PC."I have...
  7. Getting two computers to connect

Getting two computers to connect: two windows 11 computers on a Verizon router. desktop and laptop. Laptop see the desktop in the folders under Networks. Keeps asking for Windows Network Credentials when there are none.The Desktop does not see the Laptop under the Network. All setting on both computers are...
  8. Getting two computers to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting two computers to connect: two windows 11 computers on a Verizon router. desktop and laptop. Laptop see the desktop in the folders under Networks. Keeps asking for Windows Network Credentials when there are none.The Desktop does not see the Laptop under the Network. All setting on both computers are...
  9. Connecting two computers mini network

Connecting two computers mini network: Earlier this year I bought a new Windows 10 computer to replace my 4 year old windows 7. Almost all of my important info/data is on external HD I use the computer hard drive almost exclusively for programs. I realized today that there actually is a couple folders of info on...
  10. How to connect two computers on a home network?

How to connect two computers on a home network?: I have a Win7 PC and a Win10 laptop. They are successfully connected to the same router (PC is wired, laptop is wifi). They are on the same Homegroup, which is set as a private network on both. File sharing is turned on for both in every way imaginable. However... The...