Windows 10: How to get contents to my previous case number to download solutions

Discus and support How to get contents to my previous case number to download solutions in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This issue was addressed back in 2019 very quickly For awhile, when I was rearranging Desktop Icons, a White line don't know what it is called would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CharlesLarimer, Jan 30, 2020.

1. How to get contents to my previous case number to download solutions

This issue was addressed back in 2019 very quickly

For awhile, when I was rearranging Desktop Icons, a White line don't know what it is called would follow the moving icon to where it was to go.

This White line recently stopped showing up with the moving Icon.

Does anyone know what Setting controls this While line to be activated. It has been around for many years and I've forgotten in my elder years what Setting needs to be changed.

Appreciate anyone who may give me the answer to this so I may be happy again.

Charles 72

My first PC had 2 Floppy Diskettes

:)

CharlesLarimer, Jan 30, 2020

2. case number ***Case number removed for privacy***

Hi,

To check the status and information about the case number that you have, we suggest contacting our

Answer Desk team

Feel free to post back should you have other concerns.

Rachelle Gra, Jan 30, 2020
  3. ruvann Win User
    Nokia 5800 Gap in casing, possible solution

Hi

My previous post concerning a suggestion on a possible solution was deleted, so now I will just ask...

WHAT exactly will VOID the warrantee?

What can a person do about the gap in the casing of the 5800XM?

Do people just have to keep sending back and reject all pthe phones with these faults until a person is lucky enough to one day get a flawless model?

I suggested a possible solution seeing that none is given by Nokia for their lack of build quality on this phone.

So anyone with any ideas, please help

Thank you

ruvann, Jan 30, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

How to get contents to my previous case number to download solutions

RetailDemo Offline Content?

Was cleaning up my 10162 install using cleanmgr. One option on the list was "RetailDemo Offline Content", it was 100MB. Not sure what this is, before I delete it. Suggestions?

meebers, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

How to get contents to my previous case number to download solutions

1. How to get contents to my previous case number to download solutions - Similar Threads - contents previous case

2. How to reopen case number 7030087584

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reopen case number 7030087584: Case number 7030087584 has been closed but the link sent to me to correct the issue does not work.The online support links to correct this issue do not open.The Microsoft Support phone number keeps hanging up on me. How can I get someone to help me?...
  3. How to reopen case number 7030087584

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reopen case number 7030087584: Case number 7030087584 has been closed but the link sent to me to correct the issue does not work.The online support links to correct this issue do not open.The Microsoft Support phone number keeps hanging up on me. How can I get someone to help me?...
  4. Solution to case # 7028641952

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution to case # 7028641952: Hello, Please refrence case # 7028641952This is a courtesy communication to explain to Microsoft that the issue I was having with my attempts to upgrade to Windows 11 have finally been solved. After 2 different Microsoft representatives logged on with me thru remote mode,...
  5. Solution to case # 7028641952

Solution to case # 7028641952: Hello, Please refrence case # 7028641952This is a courtesy communication to explain to Microsoft that the issue I was having with my attempts to upgrade to Windows 11 have finally been solved. After 2 different Microsoft representatives logged on with me thru remote mode,...
  6. Case number: 1038590227

Case number: 1038590227: Please see case number: 1038590227. My webcam works, but only in black and white. The last time a customer support representative from your office assisted in uninstalling and installing a new one, the same black and white camera is encountering.Thank you.Mathias Sayikah+420...
  7. Case number: 1038590227

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Case number: 1038590227: Please see case number: 1038590227. My webcam works, but only in black and white. The last time a customer support representative from your office assisted in uninstalling and installing a new one, the same black and white camera is encountering.Thank you.Mathias Sayikah+420...
  8. How I can get solution for my case

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How I can get solution for my case: How I can get my case solved? I call but routed to online. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-get-solution-for-my-case/2b5da1f0-59f3-4e44-b4b2-5991be861405
  9. Case number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Case number: Hi, I called microsoft support, they said I need to give a case number. I am in a que right now, on my phone, and wondered if I am giving this code to the person I get trasferred to, or simply write it on the phonekeyboard. I am not sure what category a case number...
  10. Where can I use my Case Number from previous support?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I use my Case Number from previous support?: I have an issue activating windows, and the guy I was talking with told me to use this Case Number once the issue came back up and I'd have windows activated by an Agent. I'd prefer to use a Live Chat session like before. It's much easier and faster....