Windows 10: How to get cortana icon back on taskbar

Discus and support How to get cortana icon back on taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to get cortana icon on taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dori_123, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Dori_123 Win User

How to get cortana icon back on taskbar

how to get cortana icon on taskbar

:)

Dori_123, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Cortana - notebook icon missing

I cant find a search bar next to start which means I dont see cortana setting or the notebook is important to me to have on my taskbar nothing is where it says iit is WHY

I need help also

set up and on my taskbar, I need help getting all tbis

LORI SHITES1, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. How to get cortana icon back on taskbar - Similar Threads - cortana icon taskbar

2. How to get the icons back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get the icons back: After moving OneDrive off of the SSD system disk and starting OneDrive on demand, two things have happened that are inconvenient:some icons are just dummies on the desktop and taskbar. How may I change the setup to return the icons to normal?when I start TurboTax software, I...
  3. How to get the icons back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get the icons back: After moving OneDrive off of the SSD system disk and starting OneDrive on demand, two things have happened that are inconvenient:some icons are just dummies on the desktop and taskbar. How may I change the setup to return the icons to normal?when I start TurboTax software, I...
  4. How to get Cortana in the taskbar ?

in Cortana
    How to get Cortana in the taskbar ?: I have tried everything but couldn't get Cortana to my taskbar.. Please find a solution... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-cortana-in-the-taskbar/6153c6f2-b90c-4a05-a3ab-37b35eb39163
  5. How to get windows cortana back

in Cortana
    How to get windows cortana back: So I remember like 1-2 years ago I removed cortana with a registry edit I think and now I want to add cortana back because a game requires it in order to use speech recognition. How would I be able to add cortana back?...
  6. How to get back old network icon in taskbar??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get back old network icon in taskbar??: Windows 10 1903 (aka the May 2019 update) introduced a new networking tray icon, which gets shown when the PC is offline: However, I don't like this icon, because first, it also shows when the PC is connected to a network, but doesn't have internet access ( aka intranet...
  7. Get Cortana off taskbar.

in Cortana
    Get Cortana off taskbar.: Can't find a way to do it in Taskbar settings, Display settings, Personalization settings, or by right-clicking the taskbar, which would normally have an option to remove Cortana from the taskbar....
  8. Missing icons how to get back

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing icons how to get back: My icons are missing and i have these three icons in top left corner. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/missing-icons-how-to-get-back/012f7e8a-3ff9-4142-acfd-25eecdf552af
  9. Get Cortana back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get Cortana back on: I am signed into Windows 10 with a local account. When asked if I wanted to use Cortana, i stated no thanks. [img] How do I get it back? I want to use it with my local account using the following instructions. [img] I hope someone can assist. I have be using...
  10. Deleted the Folder icon from taskbar - how to get it back

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted the Folder icon from taskbar - how to get it back: Greetings all, I accidentally deleted the default folder icon that comes standard with Windows 10 home. Well, I didn't delete it, I hit the "Unpin from taskbar". Where do these icons go when you unpin them? And how can I get it back? I know I can replace it with File...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show cortana on taskbar

2. how to get cortana on taskbar

3. where is cortana

4. show cortana icon on taskbar,
  5. cortana on taskbar,
  6. how to get cortana back on taskbar,
  7. show cortana in taskbar,
  8. get cortana back on taskbar,
  9. how do i get cortana on taskbar,
  10. cortana icon,
  11. add cortana back to taskbar,