Windows 10: How to get Cortana to stop nagging me to sign in on Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support How to get Cortana to stop nagging me to sign in on Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need help! How the heck do I get Cortana to stop nagging me to sign into the app on my Windows 10 Pro machine? I've already got into setting and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dreamspinner3, Jun 16, 2021.

1. How to get Cortana to stop nagging me to sign in on Windows 10 Pro

I need help! How the heck do I get Cortana to stop nagging me to sign into the app on my Windows 10 Pro machine? I've already got into setting and disabled Cortana from running in the background, but I keep getting this nagging login screen: I've goggled the problem and have not come up with a way to get this thing to stop nagging me that works! Can you guys and gals please help me out? I'm running Windows 10 EditionWindows 10 Pro, Version 21H1, Installed on‎6/‎12/‎2021, OS build 19043.1052, Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0 Thank you for your help!

:)

dreamspinner3, Jun 16, 2021

2. Stop Cortana Nagging

Thanks for the advice Paola but I didn't find any information on my problem there either. However the nag ads coming from Cortana are no longer an issue with me. Cortana has been completely removed from my Windows 10 laptop. I found no compelling use for
    it.

Byron Knight, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 16, 2021
  4. How to get Cortana to stop nagging me to sign in on Windows 10 Pro

Can't sign-in to Cortana

We're glad to hear that you were now able to sign-in to Cortana. Regarding the issue with Cortana that doesn't respond to you sometimes, you may try the steps listed on this
    link.

If the issue persists, you can proceed to the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

How to get Cortana to stop nagging me to sign in on Windows 10 Pro

1. How to get Cortana to stop nagging me to sign in on Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Cortana stop nagging

2. How can I get Windows 10 to stop asking me to sign in to Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get Windows 10 to stop asking me to sign in to Microsoft account?: Every time I open the start menu, there is a badge on my profile icon. When I clock on it, it shows me the options below. I do not want to sign in to a Microsoft account on this computer, and I do not want to be reminded later. What I want is for you to never ask again; I...
  3. How can I get Windows 10 to stop asking me to sign in to Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get Windows 10 to stop asking me to sign in to Microsoft account?: Every time I open the start menu, there is a badge on my profile icon. When I clock on it, it shows me the options below. I do not want to sign in to a Microsoft account on this computer, and I do not want to be reminded later. What I want is for you to never ask again; I...
  4. How can I get Windows 10 to stop asking me to sign in to Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Stop Cortana from Asking Me to Sign In

in Cortana
    Stop Cortana from Asking Me to Sign In: How do I get Cortana to stop popping up and asking me to sign in on my Windows 10 Pro desktop PC? I had to reinstall Windows 10 and this is getting really annoying have this box pop up over and over asking me to sign in. I don't even have a microphone attached to my PC. I've...
  6. How to get the Cortana search box back on Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get the Cortana search box back on Windows 10 Pro?: Hi, in my Windows 10 pro default, I have the search box, but it is a normal search box, no Cortana. In some versions of Windows, Cortana searches in the search box, doesn't it? Is there a way to get it back, even a registry edit would be okay. [ATTACH] This is my normal...
  7. cortana requires me to sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cortana requires me to sign in: When I try to use cortana it says I need to sign in but I am already signed in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-requires-me-to-sign-in/fabfbd86-e0a2-4b0a-83b0-0fbf34fdab2f"
  8. How to stop Microsoft nagging

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to stop Microsoft nagging: Hello, As you already know from my previous posts about problems upgrading my windows 10 system, until I get it fixed, each time I turn on my pc, I notice lot of net traffic (something is downloading), I pull the line plug out, chk on C: and find brand new folder...
  9. Bitdefender is nagging me

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Bitdefender is nagging me: Having ditched AVG because of its persistent nagging to upgrade to the paid version, I am now using Bitdefender free, but it is now nagging me several times an hour to open an account. If I did open an account, what would the result be? More nags to upgrade, unsolicited...
  10. W 10 CU update - PLEASE how to get rid of Cortana nag notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    W 10 CU update - PLEASE how to get rid of Cortana nag notifications: Hi there ANYBODY PLEASE tell me how to get rid of annoying random Cortana notifications -- might seem trivial to some but this is REALLY becoming a major irritant for me -- this is the sort of thing that would make me STOP using Windows --I want a clean OS that does what I...