Windows 10: how to get display to fill whole screen?

Discus and support how to get display to fill whole screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; some how my diaplay screen no longer fills the screen on my win 10 mspro4 tablet. can some one tell me how to get display to fill whole screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SuzieErickson, Aug 22, 2019.

1. how to get display to fill whole screen?

some how my diaplay screen no longer fills the screen on my win 10 mspro4 tablet. can some one tell me how to get display to fill whole screen?

:)

SuzieErickson, Aug 22, 2019

2. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 22, 2019
  4. how to get display to fill whole screen?

Display

Hi,

To increase the display timeout, I suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Select Desktop and click Personalization.
    • Select Lock Screen, then Click on Screen time out settings.
    • Change the required time in the drop down under Screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

how to get display to fill whole screen?

1. how to get display to fill whole screen? - Similar Threads - display fill whole

2. The "Screen Fragment" tool does not work correctly, it does not fill the whole screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "Screen Fragment" tool does not work correctly, it does not fill the whole screen: I have a laptop and a monitor, when I use the "screen fragment" tool, not the whole area is selectedI have attached 2 images so that you understand what is going onphoto 1 photo 2...
  3. The "Screen Fragment" tool does not work correctly, it does not fill the whole screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The "Screen Fragment" tool does not work correctly, it does not fill the whole screen: I have a laptop and a monitor, when I use the "screen fragment" tool, not the whole area is selectedI have attached 2 images so that you understand what is going onphoto 1 photo 2...
  4. "Save as" produces a Windows Explorer which fills whole screen. Why?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Save as" produces a Windows Explorer which fills whole screen. Why?: I am using Windows 10. In my desktop but not on either of my laptops, using the Word "save as"produces a Windows explorer which fills the whole screen. This is new, it never used to happen. It is incredibly irritating and difficult to use. I cannot shrink it, I cannot fund...
  5. display not filling screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display not filling screen.: I recently downgraded to a Radeon 5770 and the display does not fill the monitor. I've tried downloading the drivers and changing my resolution but it still doesn't change anything please help...
  6. Tab not filling the whole screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tab not filling the whole screen: I have a HP Envy laptop with windows 10 home. When I open a tab, it usually starts fullscreen, however when I got on it today, one of my tabs was not opening to fullscreen, I tried restarting, both the app and computer, but neither worked, and i need this tab to be in...
  7. How do I get windows to display the whole path in folder?

How do I get windows to display the whole path in folder?: How do I get windows to display the whole path in folder? e.g C:\Users\username\Downloads rather than just downloads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-windows-to-display-the-whole-path-in/f40f64e2-3fef-43b7-bded-ac664de8885d
  8. Password screen is getting automatically filled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Password screen is getting automatically filled: Hi, When I start my laptop, my password space where we type laptop password, is automatically filled with a huge long random string. So everytime I have to delete and type my password. Is there any way to get rid out of the irritating issue....
  9. Display does not fill the screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display does not fill the screen: Just taken delivery of a Dell U2717D lovely display except for this: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 graphics acrd set to 2560 x 1440. If I now display a photo of 2560 x 1440 pixels I would have expected the screen to be full, but no. I have a black border over an inch in depth on...
  10. Display won't fill screen

Display won't fill screen: Someone played with my Surface Pro and now there is a black border around the scree. The display image doesn't fill the screen as it did before. There is about a 1" black border around the display. I can't find a "full screen" setting. Any help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fill display screen

2. how to fill monitor screen

3. how to fill screen on monitor