Windows 10: How to get driver of devices attached to pc i.e pc camera

Discus and support How to get driver of devices attached to pc i.e pc camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I installed window 10 on this pc and now I am unable to update the driver of usb camera. Can you help me in getting driver for camera. Moreover... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BraveHeart5, Jul 4, 2020.

1. How to get driver of devices attached to pc i.e pc camera

Hello

I installed window 10 on this pc and now I am unable to update the driver of usb camera. Can you help me in getting driver for camera. Moreover there is also another hardware for which I am looking a suitable driver and software. i.e. tv tuning card .

Kindly help me in finding these drivers and software.

Regards.

:)

BraveHeart5, Jul 4, 2020

2. Error 0xA00F4240(0x80070057) Camera App

Hello,

In most of the cases the device drivers will be listed under its respective category in
    Device manager. All the drivers of the devices attached to or mostly will be used on the PC will be listed under
    Device manager. The device will not function if the driver of the respective device is not installed on the computer.

Check if the camera drivers are listed in Device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device manager from the context menu.
    • Expand the option where WebCam drivers may be located and check if the drivers are present.
    • If present, right click on the driver and select Update this software from the context menu.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • After the update is complete, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Also, suggest you to check with the below article, which provides troubleshooting steps when Camera app fails to start.

How to fix Windows
    10 issues with cameras when the Windows Camera app fails to launch

Fix Windows Camera app problems with USB web cameras

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 4, 2020
  3. unable to transfer pictures from camera to PC in Windows 10.

Hello April,

Thank you for replying with the status of the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you check if other devices get connected using USB cable on your PC?

• Did you try plugging the camera to other PC and check if the issue persists?

I suggest you to connect your camera to the other computer and check if you are able to view the files and folders on the PC.

If you are unable to see the files and folders on the PC, I suggest you to update the drivers of the camera from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 4, 2020
  4. How to get driver of devices attached to pc i.e pc camera

Windows 10 killed my camera - How to get it back?

From the error code mentioned in the above post, you may be facing this issue due to the hardware incompatibility or the faulty device drivers installed in the PC. When a device driver is faulty or not working properly, it
    can be identified by a yellow exclamation mark on the driver in the
    Device Manager. Most of the time updating the faulty drivers will help in resolving the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Remove all the external devices connected to your PC except for mouse and keyboard and check if you are able to boot and log into the PC.
    • If your PC should start without any issues, connect the external devices one by one and check which device is causing the conflict.
    • Update the driver software of that particular device which caused the issue and check if the issue is resolved.

For the camera issue, we would want to know the exact
    Windows build number
    of your Lenovo Think IdeaPad. Regarding with the update, we suggest that you install it on your computer. If you are encountering some issues with your Bluetooth and network connection, we suggest that you update the
    Bluetooth adapter and network adapter drivers by following the same steps from the link in step number 3 above.

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

How to get driver of devices attached to pc i.e pc camera

1. How to get driver of devices attached to pc i.e pc camera - Similar Threads - driver devices attached

2. SPCA 2082 PC Camera Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SPCA 2082 PC Camera Driver: Where can i find the driver for my SPCA 2082 PC Camera Windows 10; Toshiba Satellite c55-C Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spca-2082-pc-camera-driver/65ada127-95c4-4cfb-bc6b-0b75a6b05c1c
  3. SPCA 2082 PC Camera Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SPCA 2082 PC Camera Driver: Where can i find the driver for my SPCA 2082 PC Camera Windows 10; Toshiba Satellite c55-C Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spca-2082-pc-camera-driver/65ada127-95c4-4cfb-bc6b-0b75a6b05c1c
  4. SPCA 2082 PC Camera Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. In This PC, Devices And Drivers are showing, but not Folder section, how can i get it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In This PC, Devices And Drivers are showing, but not Folder section, how can i get it?: In This PC, Devices And Drivers are showing, but not Folder section, how can i get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-this-pc-devices-and-drivers-are-showing-but-not/d7f1ab99-da45-4de8-9270-580c76f4c994
  6. In This PC, Devices And Drivers are showing, but not Folder section, how can i get it?

In This PC, Devices And Drivers are showing, but not Folder section, how can i get it?: In This PC, Devices And Drivers are showing, but not Folder section, how can i get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-this-pc-devices-and-drivers-are-showing-but-not/d7f1ab99-da45-4de8-9270-580c76f4c994
  7. Device camera cannot be detected/not attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device camera cannot be detected/not attached: Hello, everyone. I am using coby laptop model: NBPC 1638. My camera was working fine. However, all of the sudden, it won't be detected; I cannot use it anymore. I don't know what caused this problem: the 2020 windows update or what? When I opened my camera it showed me...
  8. Cannot attach PC device to MS Account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot attach PC device to MS Account.: Hi, I seem to be going round in circles. a I wanted to use MS Store for the first time and it refused to start - "try again later". b Following some diagnostics it stated that I was not logged into my MS Account - only to a local account. c Tried logging in to MS...
  9. Getting attachments through on my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting attachments through on my pc: Any help would be appreciated. I don't get attachments with MAIL on my pc... pretty sure its one of my settings causing this... but cant find the culprit Debs...
  10. E-mail attachments

E-mail attachments: Cannot attached files when sending e-mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-attachments/2f2e4129-5d02-4eb9-bfc1-b905de3a15bb