Windows 10: How to get exactly this Downloads folder icon?

Discus and support How to get exactly this Downloads folder icon? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/red_em_All [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/red_em_All, Jul 5, 2020.

1. How to get exactly this Downloads folder icon?

/u/red_em_All, Jul 5, 2020

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jul 5, 2020
  3. How can I set EDGE to by default download to D:\Downloads

Hi:

I do not use Edge, but here is one suggested method (it dates from Aug 2015, but I presume the steps are still valid):

How to change the default Microsoft Edge download location - gHacks Tech News

EDIT: And here is a tutorial right here in tenforums.com:
    Microsoft Edge Downloads Folder - Change in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

HTH,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 5, 2020
  4. How to get exactly this Downloads folder icon?

2 Downloads folders?

How exactly did you perform this move?

Which of the two folders do you get when you do this:

1. Manually create a temporary folder "DriveC" in C:\Users\user\Downloads, and "DriveD" in D:\DownloadsStorage.
    2. Press the Windows key + R, then type

ShellHow to get exactly this Downloads folder icon? :Downloads

and press Enter.

Frederik Long, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

How to get exactly this Downloads folder icon?

1. How to get exactly this Downloads folder icon? - Similar Threads - exactly Downloads folder

2. How can I get my downloads to show on my downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my downloads to show on my downloads folder?: I tried looking and trying the other resolutions on here, but I can't find what they want me to change on my computer. My computer can only run on windows 10. I am trying to update it but it says that I need to clear out some space in my downloads, and every time I do, it...
  3. How to get a closed folder icon?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get a closed folder icon?: I have noticed that some tech youtubers have closed folder icons. [ATTACH] Like that. Is it a custom icon pack? And, if it isn't, how can I make folders look like that?...
  4. How do I get downloads to automatically download into the downloads folder

How do I get downloads to automatically download into the downloads folder: A few weeks ago when I downloaded something I had it download to my desktop. Ever since then whenever I download something, it saves to the desktop instead of the downloads folder. How do I get downloads to automatically download into the downloads folder? I've tried...
  5. How or where do I find the Download folder icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How or where do I find the Download folder icon?: https://i.imgur.com/jWK2i5C.png I did not find this icon in Shell32.dll or nowhere on the internet. Can anyone help me? submitted by /u/SenhorBrilhante [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1aa2e/how_or_where_do_i_find_the_download_folder_icon/
  6. How to I get downloaded wav files to show in the download folder

How to I get downloaded wav files to show in the download folder: I download wav files to import into Express Transcribe. Since Windows 10 they do not appear in the download file. How do I get them to show?...
  7. how exactly does the notify before download option work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how exactly does the notify before download option work: i have windows 10 pro build 1809. in my windows updates i have the download and install link for build 1903. i dont want to upgrade to build 1903 now because there are still some issues in it as i know the end of life of build 1809 is may 2020 and it will start to nag me to...
  8. "Downloads" folder icon missing

in Windows 10 Support
    "Downloads" folder icon missing: Hello all,I'm Aaron and I'm new in here. Nice to meet you all! xDI was at Google searching for a solution for my problem when I found you, guys. I looked everywhere, searched all tenforums.com, but couldn't find an answer. :SMy "Downloads" folder...
  9. What exactly does akamai.net download?

in Windows 10 Support
    What exactly does akamai.net download?: Been keeping an eye on my bandwidth usage through my Asus RT-AC69P router after going over last month. Yesterday shows "akamai.net" downloaded 4.5GB of data on my Windows 10 PC but I have no clue what it downloaded. What exactly is akamai for on Windows? What could it...
  10. Deleted the Folder icon from taskbar - how to get it back

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted the Folder icon from taskbar - how to get it back: Greetings all, I accidentally deleted the default folder icon that comes standard with Windows 10 home. Well, I didn't delete it, I hit the "Unpin from taskbar". Where do these icons go when you unpin them? And how can I get it back? I know I can replace it with File...