Windows 10: How to get genuine license key from machine

Discus and support How to get genuine license key from machine in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT and I want to know how to get genuine key from machine and than use that key to download genuine Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jk22, Feb 17, 2019.

1. jk22 Win User

How to get genuine license key from machine

Hey guys,

I have Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT and I want to know how to get genuine key from machine and than use that key to download genuine Windows 10 version.

Regards.

:)

2. Get Genuine License Or OLP

Dear All,

I'm Eko. I have a company with more than 30 PC's. We do have OLP license installed in our PC's. But some of them have pirated windows 7 (not genuine). I was suggested by one of my colleague and purchasing staff in my company to buy Windows Get Genuine License.
    This makes me confused why I must buy Get Genuine License instead of OLP. So, my questions are, first, which one is better, to buy windows get genuine license or OLP license?

secondly, is get genuine license the same with OEM that both of them cannot be transferred to other PC within my company.

Thanks for the answer.

Regards,

Eko Y

Eko Yudrawan, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Windows License Key

Windows 10 Digital License

When you upgraded from a previous version of Windows or receive a new computer preinstalled with Windows 10, what happened is the hardware (your PC) will get a digital entitlement, where a unique signature of the computer will be stored on Microsoft
    Activation Servers. The Windows 7 or Windows 8 genuine license you were previously running will be exchanged for a diagnostics key.

Anytime you need to reinstall Windows 10 on that machine, just proceed to reinstall Windows 10. It will automatically reactivate. You will prompted to enter a product key a couple times through the installation, click I don't have
    a key and Do this later.

There is no need to know or get a new key, but if you have issues with Digital Licensing or the Activation Troubleshooter, you can utilize an existing Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 product key you already own to
    reactivate if necessary. or use the reset function in Windows 10.

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Reinstall by Performing a Direct Clean Install

If Windows 10 was already installed and activated on your system, just proceed to perform a direct clean install as described in the following articles.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Feb 17, 2019
  4. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

1. How to get genuine license key from machine - Similar Threads - genuine license key

2. Reclaim License key from deleted VMware Workstation machine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reclaim License key from deleted VMware Workstation machine.: HiI installed Window 10 Pro with my license key in a VMWare Workstation machine.There was some issue with the Workstation so I ended deleting my the virtual machine, however, when I installed new Virtual machine Virtual box this time and tried to use the same license, it says...
  3. Reclaim License key from deleted VMware Workstation machine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reclaim License key from deleted VMware Workstation machine.: HiI installed Window 10 Pro with my license key in a VMWare Workstation machine.There was some issue with the Workstation so I ended deleting my the virtual machine, however, when I installed new Virtual machine Virtual box this time and tried to use the same license, it says...
  4. Reclaim License key from deleted VMware Workstation machine.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. how to get license key for upgrade?

how to get license key for upgrade?: Hello,I purchased a win10 pro upgrade from my existing win10 home. I have been charged, I have the order in the history, but no key... tried to reactivate using my existing key but still shows as win10 home.Clicking on product details in the history page send to a...
  6. how to get license key for upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get license key for upgrade?: Hello,I purchased a win10 pro upgrade from my existing win10 home. I have been charged, I have the order in the history, but no key... tried to reactivate using my existing key but still shows as win10 home.Clicking on product details in the history page send to a...
  7. how to get license key for upgrade?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to get genuine OS

How to get genuine OS: i bought a new HP laptop with win 10, unfortunately i didn't take back up or my genuine OS and formatted it with my organizations OS. so how can i get back my genuine OS ?...
  9. How to get genuine license key from machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get genuine license key from machine: Hey guys, I have Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT and I want to know how to get genuine key from machine and than use that key to download genuine Windows 10 version. Regards. 127387
  10. Recover a License from an upgraded machine

Recover a License from an upgraded machine: The company I used to work for had at one time purchased a Windows 10 Home computer. I then upgraded it to a Windows 10 Pro (I paid for it, not the company, and it's in my Microsoft Account.) I have since left the company and no longer have access to that computer. However, I...