Windows 10: How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

Discus and support How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I mistakenly deleted my windows 10 when I was trying to shift windows from HDD to M 2 NVMe pcie , I tried a lot but failed to find the solution, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Divyakant swarnkar, Apr 21, 2024.

1. How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

I mistakenly deleted my windows 10 when I was trying to shift windows from HDD to M 2 NVMe pcie , I tried a lot but failed to find the solution, I downloaded Other windows version and installed with my Email as key for windows it is working well but Failed to get back all Microsoft office suite as it was pre installed from hp ? Where I will get it ?-- Shubham Seth from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** link: https://www.workhelper.shop

:)

Divyakant swarnkar, Apr 21, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Licence is going to expire error .. My HP pavilion was pre installed with windows OS

Error pops showing go to your setting and update your license ... but my Hp Pavillion was pre installed with Genuine Windows 10 OS

Charles Gilbert Martin, Apr 21, 2024
  4. warup89 Win User

How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

1. How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ? - Similar Threads - Genuine pre installed

2. How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?: I mistakenly deleted my windows 10 when I was trying to shift windows from HDD to M 2 NVMe pcie , I tried a lot but failed to find the solution, I downloaded Other windows version and installed with my Email as key for windows it is working well but Failed to get back all...
  3. How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?: I mistakenly deleted my windows 10 when I was trying to shift windows from HDD to M 2 NVMe pcie , I tried a lot but failed to find the solution, I downloaded Other windows version and installed with my Email as key for windows it is working well but Failed to get back all...
  4. How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not: Whenever I tried to reset my laptop with both options reset with keep files and clean all drive options. but It's says undoing changes after completing few %. Then I restart my laptop it's stuck for long duration.. after that I pressed off key and then on but my badness...
  5. How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not

How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not: Whenever I tried to reset my laptop with both options reset with keep files and clean all drive options. but It's says undoing changes after completing few %. Then I restart my laptop it's stuck for long duration.. after that I pressed off key and then on but my badness...
  6. How may I format my laptop and get my genuine window ? Will I get my genuine window 10 or not

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to install genuine windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install genuine windows: I built my own pc, and my friend helped me move windows from my laptop over to my new pc. Most of the time it has the activate windows watermark, and it tells me to activate windows when I try to change settings. When I follow the instructions to activate it, it only shows an...
  8. How to install genuine windows

How to install genuine windows: I built my own pc, and my friend helped me move windows from my laptop over to my new pc. Most of the time it has the activate windows watermark, and it tells me to activate windows when I try to change settings. When I follow the instructions to activate it, it only shows an...
  9. Primary SSD dead and lost pre-installed genuine windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Primary SSD dead and lost pre-installed genuine windows: My laptop suddenly broken from its ssd hard drive For emergency use, i took it for a repair and replace it with a new ssd which is installed with windows 10 but under organization use... Any solutions that i can find back the previous genuine key? My laptop was purchased...
  10. Installed Win 7 HP (Genuine) & No Windows 10 Icon...

in Windows 10 Support
    Installed Win 7 HP (Genuine) & No Windows 10 Icon...: I just installed Windows 7 HP (genuine and activated) on my PC so that I could get the free upgrade to Windows 10, but I don't see the upgrade icon on the taskbar. I've installed all the updates and even tried Cnet's file to put the icon back on the taskbar. Is there...