Windows 10: How to get google out of my laptop?

Discus and support How to get google out of my laptop? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. I installed Nvidia software for my gaming laptop. All I did is login to my Gmail account for the profile of the Nvidia Geforce. In 2 minutes I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arkas, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Arkas Win User

How to get google out of my laptop?

Hi. I installed Nvidia software for my gaming laptop. All I did is login to my Gmail account for the profile of the Nvidia Geforce. In 2 minutes I got an email from the google team welcoming me to Windows!! It says "Welcome to Google on your Windows. Next, take these 2 steps to confirm your Google Account settings." I don't use Chrome, and I certainly never gave google permission to be on my Windows machine. How can I make sure I am google free? I'm using the latest Windows 10 OS. Thanks.

:)

Arkas, Jul 4, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 4, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jul 4, 2021
  4. How to get google out of my laptop?

Ntdll.dll causing google chrome to crash all the time

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Please share this information to assist you better.

• Are you facing the same issue with Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps offered by Google?
    As a work around, we suggest you to uninstall Google from the downloaded location and reinstall and check for the issue.

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 4, 2021
Thema:

How to get google out of my laptop?

1. How to get google out of my laptop? - Similar Threads - google laptop

2. I can't open a normal pdf file in my personal laptop , it links directly to google and the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open a normal pdf file in my personal laptop , it links directly to google and the...: I can't open a normal pdf file in my personal laptop , it links directly to google and the same case for images it links itself directly to the drawing tool , what should I do ?...
  3. I can't open a normal pdf file in my personal laptop , it links directly to google and the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't open a normal pdf file in my personal laptop , it links directly to google and the...: I can't open a normal pdf file in my personal laptop , it links directly to google and the same case for images it links itself directly to the drawing tool , what should I do ?...
  4. I want to allow my laptop to us google chrome whenever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to allow my laptop to us google chrome whenever: windows won’t let me use google chrome whenever she wants on her laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-allow-my-laptop-to-us-google-chrome/38e14f7f-4143-4337-a456-34b6489b8ebd
  5. I want to allow my laptop to us google chrome whenever

I want to allow my laptop to us google chrome whenever: windows won’t let me use google chrome whenever she wants on her laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-allow-my-laptop-to-us-google-chrome/38e14f7f-4143-4337-a456-34b6489b8ebd
  6. Google meet on DELL can't hear audio file from laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google meet on DELL can't hear audio file from laptop: Hi there! I'm using a DELL Inspiron 15 3520. I have trouble with playing audio file from my laptop when I use google meet, sometimes my students can hear and sometimes can't. The technician said because window version sometimes works and sometimes don't with this feature, so...
  7. Google meet on DELL can't hear audio file from laptop

Google meet on DELL can't hear audio file from laptop: Hi there! I'm using a DELL Inspiron 15 3520. I have trouble with playing audio file from my laptop when I use google meet, sometimes my students can hear and sometimes can't. The technician said because window version sometimes works and sometimes don't with this feature, so...
  8. can google play be installed using window 10 on a laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can google play be installed using window 10 on a laptop: I connected a cricut explorer 3 via usb cable to my laptop even paid for certain apps. I cant access the files i saved to send to cricut nor does it show that its a device attached to my laptop...
  9. can google play be installed using window 10 on a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can google play be installed using window 10 on a laptop: I connected a cricut explorer 3 via usb cable to my laptop even paid for certain apps. I cant access the files i saved to send to cricut nor does it show that its a device attached to my laptop...
  10. can google play be installed using window 10 on a laptop