Windows 10: How to get hardware hash by all version of windows which support PowerShell

Discus and support How to get hardware hash by all version of windows which support PowerShell in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; If you want to need the hardware hash of your system, you can follow the below structures: 1- Type CMD on the search bar of the windows and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Merrick.BNH, Apr 1, 2019.

1. How to get hardware hash by all version of windows which support PowerShell

If you want to need the hardware hash of your system, you can follow the below structures:

1- Type CMD on the search bar of the windows and when Command Prompt appears on the menu, right click on that and choose 'Run as administrator'

2- When the command prompt opened, write PowerShell on it and press enter.

3- After going to the PowerShell tab, you will see this prompt on the PowerShell as same as here 'PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>'

4- Write each below commands sentence on the PowerShell prompt separately and press enter

5- During the AutoPilot installation, the system will ask 3 questions, please answer all of them 'Y"

6- After executing the last one, you have 'AutoPilotHWID.csv' file in the 'C:\HWID' folder which contains the hardware hash information of the current computer.

Commands:

md c:\\HWID

Set-Location c:\\HWID

Set-ExecutionPolicy -Scope Process -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Install-Script -Name Get-WindowsAutoPilotInfo

Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned

Get-WindowsAutoPilotInfo.ps1 -OutputFile AutoPilotHWID.csv

Please note that during the executing the command we change the execution policy to RemoteSigned by 'Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned' command, I suggest to you before executing this command Get-ExecutionPlicy first to see the current setting, then after finishing your job, changing back your configuration to the default.

:)

Merrick.BNH, Apr 1, 2019

2. Standard Hardware Security not supported

Hi Paul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to run hardware troubleshooter and let us know if that helps.

Type "Troubleshooting" in the
    Windows Search bar and press Enter.

1. Click on "View All" in the top left corner.
    2. This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Also I would suggest to check if there are any update pending with regard to drivers and to do so, please follow steps mentioned below.

1. Search for Device Manager in
      Windows
      search bar.
    2. Click on Device Manager.
    3. Check if there Yellow Exclamation Point in the list of drivers.

Make sure Windows is up to date.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Apr 1, 2019
  3. OneMoar Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

@W1zzard looks like the hashing/version is different on some systems
    this syntax works better
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *3d* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *bing* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *solit* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *people* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *zune* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *photos* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *phone* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    powershell "Get-AppxPackage *communi* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    someone already compiled all the tweaks listed into a handy choice driven .cmd file
    you can get that from here
    http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/63498-Windows-10-TNBT-(The-next-big-tweak)-official-thread

OneMoar, Apr 1, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

How to get hardware hash by all version of windows which support PowerShell

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

How to get hardware hash by all version of windows which support PowerShell

1. How to get hardware hash by all version of windows which support PowerShell - Similar Threads - hardware hash version

2. Is there a hardware support list somewhere for windows version 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a hardware support list somewhere for windows version 23H2: I am running an AMD 7800x3D and I upgraded to windows 23H2 before and it messed some things up so I reinstalled the OS to 22H2 and everything worked again. I had a hold placed after the reinstall that wouldn't let me upgrade to 23H2 so I assumed the first time was a mistake...
  3. Is there a hardware support list somewhere for windows version 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a hardware support list somewhere for windows version 23H2: I am running an AMD 7800x3D and I upgraded to windows 23H2 before and it messed some things up so I reinstalled the OS to 22H2 and everything worked again. I had a hold placed after the reinstall that wouldn't let me upgrade to 23H2 so I assumed the first time was a mistake...
  4. How to export all hardware hashes from Intune?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to export all hardware hashes from Intune?: Hi All, We have grown by acquisition and will need to export all hardware hashes from one tenant to another. I have seen some old reddit threads about using powershell and JSON but hoping someone here has some more resource and maybe a newer way of achieving such a thing?...
  5. Can we some how get all hash values of system32 files?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can we some how get all hash values of system32 files?: I was just curious, are those system32 files change with our settings or they remain same and only the registry changes ? If the system32 files don't change with time then will it not be handy to have all hash values for all those system32 processes making it easier to...
  6. Which version of Parrallels supports Windows 11? and is it stable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which version of Parrallels supports Windows 11? and is it stable?: I have an iMac 2011, and running parrallels 13.3 wanted to find out whether it would support windows 11 and is it stable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-version-of-parrallels-supports-windows-11/c77b8452-b4fd-474f-aec1-3e76fb1f9655
  7. Which version of Parrallels supports Windows 11? and is it stable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which version of Parrallels supports Windows 11? and is it stable?: I have an iMac 2011, and running parrallels 13.3 wanted to find out whether it would support windows 11 and is it stable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-version-of-parrallels-supports-windows-11/c77b8452-b4fd-474f-aec1-3e76fb1f9655
  8. Does Windows Terminal supports all PowerShell and CMD commands?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does Windows Terminal supports all PowerShell and CMD commands?: Hi. Windows terminal supports all commands of powershell and command prompt ? *sarc*Sad Thanks. 176298
  9. Hashing in powershell, output to a text file.

in Windows 10 Support
    Hashing in powershell, output to a text file.: I want to hash file with sha512 and output it to txt file, as it doesn't show in powershell, because it is too long! So code is like this. Code: get-filehash "D:\files\OS\Linux\Debian\debian-10.5.0-amd64-netinst.iso" -Algorithm SHA512 c:\test.txt It gives error code like...
  10. How to verify Windows 10 ISO file hash using PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    How to verify Windows 10 ISO file hash using PowerShell: [ATTACH]If you want to check and verify the Windows 10 ISO file hash using PowerShell, you should follow this tutorial. A simple PowerShell command can […] This article How to verify Windows 10 ISO file hash using PowerShell first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get hardware hash

2. how to get hardware hash

3. get hardware hash powershell

4. hardware hash,
  5. hardware hash cmd,
  6. powershell get hardware hash,
  7. hardware hash windows 10,
  8. get hardware-hash,
  9. hardware hash powershell,
  10. get hardware hash CMD,
  11. get hardware hash windows 10,