Windows 10: How to get Hardware ID from Device Manager in Windows 11/10

Discus and support How to get Hardware ID from Device Manager in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The Hardware ID is a unique identification that’s associated with every piece of hardware that you attach or is already connected to your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 12, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to get Hardware ID from Device Manager in Windows 11/10

How to get Hardware ID from Device Manager in Windows 11/10 hardware-id-from-device-manager.png
    The Hardware ID is a unique identification that’s associated with every piece of hardware that you attach or is already connected to your system. They also help in downloading the correct driver for your hardware. In this article, we are going to see how to get the Hardware ID from Device Manager on a Windows […]

This article How to get Hardware ID from Device Manager in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 12, 2022

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

How to get Hardware ID from Device Manager in Windows 11/10 [​IMG]

AphexDreamer, May 12, 2022
  3. Find device by Hardware ID in Device Manager?

Is there a way to search through the Windows 10 Device Manager, e.g. by Hardware ID? (Or is there another tool that can do this?)

I know (part of) the Hardware ID of a device I have, e.g. it starts with "USB\VID_1C88". My suspicion is that this device is causing trouble, so I want to uninstall all drivers associated with it.

BlackShift, May 12, 2022
  4. daidai Win User

Find device by Hardware ID in Device Manager?

I used a tool that was Hardware Identify. It lists all installed hardware devices on the computer and displays information about each device. You could check the device name by Hardware ID like this below:

How to get Hardware ID from Device Manager in Windows 11/10 QX99d.png

daidai, May 12, 2022
Thema:

1. How to get Hardware ID from Device Manager in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Hardware Device Manager

2. Unknown device in Device Manager = Hardware ID "kltap"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown device in Device Manager = Hardware ID "kltap": I recently needed to uninstall Kaspersky Premium App and then reinstall as I had received an error saying there were corrupted files. Kaspersky now seems ok. I have an unknown device in Device Manager with a path ROOT\NET\0001 and a hardware ID = "kltap". The error seems to...
  3. Unknown device in Device Manager = Hardware ID "kltap"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown device in Device Manager = Hardware ID "kltap": I recently needed to uninstall Kaspersky Premium App and then reinstall as I had received an error saying there were corrupted files. Kaspersky now seems ok. I have an unknown device in Device Manager with a path ROOT\NET\0001 and a hardware ID = "kltap". The error seems to...
  4. Unknown device in Device Manager = Hardware ID "kltap"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to get the Unique Id of a device from its drive letter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get the Unique Id of a device from its drive letter: Is there any cmdlet to get the unique id of a device from its drive letter ?. Get-Disk fl* will display details of all the partitions including the unique id, but wanted the details of a particular drive only . Please mention if such commands are available or not.Thanks in...
  6. How to get the Unique Id of a device from its drive letter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get the Unique Id of a device from its drive letter: Is there any cmdlet to get the unique id of a device from its drive letter ?. Get-Disk fl* will display details of all the partitions including the unique id, but wanted the details of a particular drive only . Please mention if such commands are available or not.Thanks in...
  7. Device manager Device hardware ID Col and MI values – what are they?

Device manager Device hardware ID Col and MI values – what are they?: I wonder what are Col and MI values in hardware ID of device? [ATTACH] I know VID is vendor ID and PID is product ID. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-manager-device-hardware-id-col-and-mi/2f4a6abe-b231-405e-8510-b54061c36a14
  8. Unknown Device in Device Manager, Hardware ID *SysToolDevice

Unknown Device in Device Manager, Hardware ID *SysToolDevice: Hey, I opened up Device Manager and under Other Devices, there was an unknown device, who's hardware Id was *SysToolDevice. I tried updating the driver through Device Manager through the automatic updater, but it didn't work. I don't really want to uninstall it just in...
  9. How can I get the Hardware Device ID of an existing Windows 10 Endpoint for Whitelisting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I get the Hardware Device ID of an existing Windows 10 Endpoint for Whitelisting...: Is there a PowerShell command, tool or other possibilities to get the Unique Hardware Device ID of an existing Windows 10 Endpoint? Endpoints need to be whitelisted by the Hardware Device ID. Thanks in Advance....
  10. Device Manager Shows Incorrect Device ID

Device Manager Shows Incorrect Device ID: Hia. I recently installed a third SSD to my computer ( a Crucial MX500 2TB). Everything went smoothly, the drive behaves normal and everything seems good, however this time something weird happened with the identity on the device, it shows an incorrect model and ID in Windows...