Windows 10: how to get help for creating new MS account?

Discus and support how to get help for creating new MS account? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey guys, I am trying to help someone sign up for one drive. we tried many times to create a Microsoft account for him but always some issue with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mysticmh, May 29, 2022.

1. mysticmh Win User

how to get help for creating new MS account?

Hey guys, I am trying to help someone sign up for one drive. we tried many times to create a Microsoft account for him but always some issue with the code or phone number during the registration process. Seems to me something might be wrong with their signup form.What can he or I do to get help with issue please?

:)

mysticmh, May 29, 2022

2. How to close MS account that I created by accident?

Hi kahill1918 ,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you create a new account to the computer before remove the Microsoft account.

Follow the Microsoft help article to create new user account.

Create a user account in Windows

After creating a local account, follow the steps provided below to remove Microsoft account.

• Press Windows + I key.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • In your accounts, at the bottom click on the account you want to remove.
    • Then click on Remove button.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Deepak K Prajapati, May 29, 2022
  3. Am unable to create a new user. Accounts -> Add someone else to this PC options is not working to create a new account.

Hi Pawan,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer, sign-in and check with the status of this issue. As this might be a temporary issue.

Follow the below steps to create a new user account:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select User Accounts, click on Manage another account.
    • Select Add a new user in PC settings, click on
      Add someone else to this PC
      and follow onscreen instructions.
    Refer to: Create a local user account
    in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of creating a new user account for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 29, 2022
  4. Kari Win User

Creating a MS account without losing Local account

Go to https://account.microsoft.com, click Create account and fill the form:

how to get help for creating new MS account? [​IMG]

With a Microsoft account you can then use OneDrive and Office Online apps for free. You can also use built-in native Windows apps which require a Microsoft account like Mail, Skype Preview, People, Calendar and download apps from Windows Store.

See steps 3 to 5 in this tutorial to continue using local account as Windows sign-in account even when / if you download apps from store and / or use Windows apps requiring a Microsoft account, to avoid Windows user account converting to Microsoft account: Store - Use when Signing in to Windows 10 with Local Account - Windows 10 Forums

Other tutorials you might be interested in when you have created a Microsoft account:

Thema:

1. how to get help for creating new MS account? - Similar Threads - help creating account

2. New laptop win 11 unable to create MS account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop win 11 unable to create MS account: New lenovo laptop with win 11. After selecting keyboard and wifi options, selected option for new MS email address then successfully completed the new 'not a robot' secuity pictures test. No options to progress futher. No 'next' button on screen ?Try the same setup with...
  3. New laptop win 11 unable to create MS account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New laptop win 11 unable to create MS account: New lenovo laptop with win 11. After selecting keyboard and wifi options, selected option for new MS email address then successfully completed the new 'not a robot' secuity pictures test. No options to progress futher. No 'next' button on screen ?Try the same setup with...
  4. Help: How to create a shared folder between two a local account machine and a MS Account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: How to create a shared folder between two a local account machine and a MS Account...: Hello,I have two computers: one that logs into my MS account, call it machine 'M'. The other machine uses a local account only, call it 'L'.Is there a way to create a folder on M that can be shared out so that L can access it?M is my "master" machine, for all my production...
  5. Help: How to create a shared folder between two a local account machine and a MS Account...

Help: How to create a shared folder between two a local account machine and a MS Account...: Hello,I have two computers: one that logs into my MS account, call it machine 'M'. The other machine uses a local account only, call it 'L'.Is there a way to create a folder on M that can be shared out so that L can access it?M is my "master" machine, for all my production...
  6. Help: How to create a shared folder between two a local account machine and a MS Account...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. how to get help for creating new MS account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get help for creating new MS account?: Hey guys, I am trying to help someone sign up for one drive. we tried many times to create a Microsoft account for him but always some issue with the code or phone number during the registration process. Seems to me something might be wrong with their signup form.What can he...
  8. how to get help for creating new MS account?

how to get help for creating new MS account?: Hey guys, I am trying to help someone sign up for one drive. we tried many times to create a Microsoft account for him but always some issue with the code or phone number during the registration process. Seems to me something might be wrong with their signup form.What can he...
  9. ms not getting created for me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ms not getting created for me: hi sir I have a issue I have asked a question to google and so took me to this some one asking he didn't get to create as it says use school account so i tried to log out but the issue is I tried but it still says the same to use personal or school account I gave my number...
  10. How to create new Admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to create new Admin account: I am having a horrible problem with uninstalling a printer. Talked to MS and Canon with no remedy. Canon mentioned to create new admin account to create new registry. They feel something is deeply embedded and hanging up printer somehow. Pls advise on how to create new...