Windows 10: "How to get help in Windows 10" tab pops up uninterruptedly - UNABLE TO CARRYOUT ANY WORK...

Discus and support "How to get help in Windows 10" tab pops up uninterruptedly - UNABLE TO CARRYOUT ANY WORK... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; "How to get help in Windows 10" tab pops up multiple number of times and unable to carry any work after that. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY DOES MICROSOFT HAS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Raghul Rajendran, Feb 25, 2020.

1. "How to get help in Windows 10" tab pops up uninterruptedly - UNABLE TO CARRYOUT ANY WORK...

"How to get help in Windows 10" tab pops up multiple number of times and unable to carry any work after that. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY

DOES MICROSOFT HAS ANY SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM OR NOT???

:)

Raghul Rajendran, Feb 25, 2020
  2. zaqwsx Win User

IE9 Tabs/links not working?

Ya or lets say i do a right click and i can either do open in new window or open in new tab a new window never pops up and for open in a new tab, a new tab pops up but is blank.

Edit: This is for a link for example.

zaqwsx, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Unable to access the operating system with Drop Box pop-up on Windows 10

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the operating system with Drop Box pop-up on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know when exactly you get the pop-up of Drop Box on your device?

I suggest you to boot the device to Safe mode with Networking from Windows Recovery Environment, disable the startup service for Drop box and check if helps.

Step 1: Steps to boot the device in Safe mode with Networking.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 2: Steps to disable Drop Box.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc, under Startup
      tab, search for Drop Box.
    • Right click on it and click on Disable.

Step 3: Follow the below steps to
    place the computer in normal mode

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

"How to get help in Windows 10" tab pops up uninterruptedly - UNABLE TO CARRYOUT ANY WORK...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

"How to get help in Windows 10" tab pops up uninterruptedly - UNABLE TO CARRYOUT ANY WORK...

1. "How to get help in Windows 10" tab pops up uninterruptedly - UNABLE TO CARRYOUT ANY WORK... - Similar Threads - help tab pops

2. Alt tab keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alt tab keeps popping up: After last update alt+tab keeps popping up every second, I didn't know what is the problem so I reset windows, but the problem still there , now I can't uninstall the updates. What should I do please?...
  3. Microsoft edge pops up automatically for more than 800 tabs on how to get help in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft edge pops up automatically for more than 800 tabs on how to get help in windows 10: Hi, windows edge is just driving me nut by opening more than 800 tabs in how to get help in windows 10. I can't work on anything, as soon as I click or type a word then it runs another tab. Please advise how can I stop this....
  4. Get help window continuously popping up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get help window continuously popping up: I am using windows 10 and when i working on offline modewithout internet, get help window continuously popping up with the alert-"It looks like you're not connected to the internet" and this window continuously popping up. And when I working on online mode that time I can...
  5. notifcation tab popping up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    notifcation tab popping up: Hi Everyone, I hope you can help. After downloading windows 10 twice, the notification tab keeps popping up on the right hand side of my screen. I cannot get rid of it and it is driving me mad. I have turned off all notification settings, including tips and rebooted. No joy....
  6. Pop-up Tab while browsing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop-up Tab while browsing: Hello all, I received a pop-up tab with a strange message. It has the official icon for the tab. It reads: "Windows Firewall has detected that your Windows 10 is damaged and irrelevant." Check it out: link to Snipped: https://imgur.com/uzt703q If anyone has any...
  7. how to get windows 10 calendar reminders to pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get windows 10 calendar reminders to pop up: how to get windows 10 calendar reminders to pop up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-windows-10-calendar-reminders-to-pop-up/fcecd271-09b9-4eb2-86d4-816f2eb656ed
  8. Get Help in Windows 10 continuously popping up

in Windows 10 News
    Get Help in Windows 10 continuously popping up: [ATTACH] Most of the Windows PCs are now connected to the internet and keeping that mind, Microsoft has configured the F1 key on the keyboard to open online help. Everytime you press it, it launches Edge and auto searches for ‘how [...] This post Get Help in Windows 10...
  9. How to get rid of pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of pop ups: Why do I keep getting the pop up, Saying call a certain number from Microsoft, and I know its not.. How do I get rid of these popups. 63170
  10. How to get rid of pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of pop ups: I keep getting popups from suppose to be from Microsoft. We all that isn't really Microsoft. They say call the certain number and, they want money to fix the problems. How do I get rid of these popups? 63171