Windows 10: How to get HP Support Assistant off my Taskbar?

Discus and support How to get HP Support Assistant off my Taskbar? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Howdy, A few weeks ago I had to get a new computer (HP All-in-One 24-f0137c) and HP Support Assistant (HPSA) came with it. I do like HPSA because it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 2harts4ever, Aug 1, 2019.

1. How to get HP Support Assistant off my Taskbar?

Howdy,

A few weeks ago I had to get a new computer (HP All-in-One 24-f0137c) and HP Support Assistant (HPSA) came with it.

I do like HPSA because it is an easy way to check on the various HP updates that come available so I don't want to completely get rid of it. However, I really don't like it living on my Taskbar. I can get rid of it temporarily by unclicking it under the Taskbars' Toolbar section. But, once I reboot it comes right back. *Confused

Any suggestions?

Thanks and regards,

:)

2harts4ever, Aug 1, 2019

2. HP SUPPORT ASSISTANT NOT WORKING How to get HP Support Assistant off my Taskbar? :(

HP Support Assistant

Version 8.5.37.19

Not Working, Uninstalled, Reinstalled Multiple Times

Tried Even Setting Up A New Account User And Same ResultHow to get HP Support Assistant off my Taskbar? :(

Part Of Windows Insiders Group Running

Windows 10 Insider Preview 17115.1 (rs4_release)

Using Trend Micro As Antivirus

HP Support Assistant Not Blocked By My Wirewall

Any Suggestions ????

MICHELLEGRANUCCI, Aug 1, 2019
  3. Support Assist.

My support assist is not responding.

When I attempted to go to my control panel and programs I looked for H support to repair and I do not have an HP support list in my programs at all.

What is my next step please?

Reichert Renee, Aug 1, 2019
  4. RyanN09 Win User

How to get HP Support Assistant off my Taskbar?

HP Support Assistant does not respond

It is not listed there. It has HP Message Service, but not HP Support Assistant. Is this the same thing?

RyanN09, Aug 1, 2019
Thema:

How to get HP Support Assistant off my Taskbar?

1. How to get HP Support Assistant off my Taskbar? - Similar Threads - Support Assistant off

2. support assist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    support assist: my support assist show a 10 +GB drive space reclaimed show , how can resolve it ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-assist/89ffa4d3-f220-4ab2-a4f2-51eedfdba8ee
  3. why can't i download the new HP support assistant 9.3.141.0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why can't i download the new HP support assistant 9.3.141.0: It'll contacts the HP's servers looks like it's downloading for minute then it just stops? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-the-new-hp-support-assistant/dcd3f633-3a39-44f2-8238-84e63c530506
  4. How to actually get support ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to actually get support ?: On Microsoft Support, the thread “Windows 10 Mail App Not Displaying Message Bodies” is locked. It tells me that I already have this problem. Where is the answer, from a thread which is locked and where only users have come up possible answers, although these do seem to be...
  5. Get Cortana off taskbar.

in Cortana
    Get Cortana off taskbar.: Can't find a way to do it in Taskbar settings, Display settings, Personalization settings, or by right-clicking the taskbar, which would normally have an option to remove Cortana from the taskbar....
  6. support assistant will not load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    support assistant will not load: support assistant will no topen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-assistant-will-not-load/840beccb-5a73-499b-99f8-e09e2b528117
  7. Dell support assistant

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell support assistant: I am trying to scan computer using Dell support assistant, and it will do everything but scan hardware. I can update drivers and everything else, but scan hardware. I have tried rebooting several times then running support assistant, but still nothing The contract expired 3...
  8. HP power assistant

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP power assistant: getting error message stating hp power assistant is not able to open - states to reinstall or update from control center - not listed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-power-assistant/868b5e92-b7c5-48f3-bd7d-10f938067c43
  9. about dell support assist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    about dell support assist: my pc dell vostro 14 3468 del support assit is no opening it showing not responding after I updated my windos 10 version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/about-dell-support-assist/4d60aa9c-0ce8-4b30-9c20-17ad95c8185a
  10. New? Virtual Support Assistant

in Windows 10 Support
    New? Virtual Support Assistant: Trying to help someone else on the forum, I stumbled across this. Click on start, type Contact Support. At the top of the list is Get Help - Trusted Windows Store App. Click on that. It opens a chat style virtual help assistant. How long has that been there? Seems to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp support assistant 9.3.141.0