Windows 10: How to get images full screen in slideshow sleep mode?

Discus and support How to get images full screen in slideshow sleep mode? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I put a slideshow on when the computer goes into sleep mode but the images are not covering the whole screen. I know the images are big enough... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Marie-ClairePoirier, Oct 24, 2020.

1. How to get images full screen in slideshow sleep mode?

Hi,

I put a slideshow on when the computer goes into sleep mode but the images are not covering the whole screen. I know the images are big enough it's not a size issue they are way bigger than the actual monitor resolution and I have no problems setting them as background image because I have the option to have them cover the screen. However, I don't have any of these options under the sleep mode panel. I can only change the time and speed.

Is there a way to force them to cover the screen maybe in the registery?

Thanks!

:)

Marie-ClairePoirier, Oct 24, 2020

2. Slideshow pictures during sleep mode showing sideways or upside down

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the slideshow, while the PC is in sleep mode. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would like to know the Windows 10 version and Build installed. (Type
    winver in Windows search/Run command)

However, we would suggest you to perform these steps.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard, to open
      Settings.
    2. Select Personalization. Then click
      Background from the left pane.
    3. Select Stretch from the drop down under
      Choose a fit option.
    4. Again open the Personalization window. Then click
      Lock screen from the left pane.
    5. Click on Advance slideshow settings. Then toggle the switch for “Only use pictures that fit my screen”.
    6. Put the PC in sleep and then check.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Oct 24, 2020
  4. How to get images full screen in slideshow sleep mode?

Aspect ratios of images in the Windows 10 lock screen slideshow

Hello Boris,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Family.

We understand your concern with Lock screen picture. We will assist you with this issue.

Let's try to isolate the issue by only keeping panorama pictures as your Lock screen Slide show pictures.

Further you can try the below steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + I key.

• Click on Personalization.

• Click on Lock
      screen.

• Under Background dropdown, select
      slideshow.

• Click on Advanced slideshow settings.

• Turn off “Only use picture that fit my screen

Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us back. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

How to get images full screen in slideshow sleep mode?

1. How to get images full screen in slideshow sleep mode? - Similar Threads - images full screen

2. Window 11 - Lock Screen - Slideshow Mode - Image Sources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 - Lock Screen - Slideshow Mode - Image Sources: I have lock screen set to slideshow mode. I cannot find one of the pictures that is displayed in the lock screen slideshow. Can you tell me the file folders that Windows uses when creating the lockscreen slideshow?Thanks in advance....
  3. Window 11 - Lock Screen - Slideshow Mode - Image Sources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 - Lock Screen - Slideshow Mode - Image Sources: I have lock screen set to slideshow mode. I cannot find one of the pictures that is displayed in the lock screen slideshow. Can you tell me the file folders that Windows uses when creating the lockscreen slideshow?Thanks in advance....
  4. Is it possible to make slideshows of square images to fit your screen in full screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to make slideshows of square images to fit your screen in full screen?: I run Windows 11 Home 23H2. I'm trying to run a slideshow of square images with a different aspect ratio then my monitor, but the slideshow will always fill the width of the screen with the image so that the top and bottom parts of the image are cut out. I know that I could...
  5. Is it possible to make slideshows of square images to fit your screen in full screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to make slideshows of square images to fit your screen in full screen?: I run Windows 11 Home 23H2. I'm trying to run a slideshow of square images with a different aspect ratio then my monitor, but the slideshow will always fill the width of the screen with the image so that the top and bottom parts of the image are cut out. I know that I could...
  6. Can't get out of Full Screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get out of Full Screen mode: The Edge browser in Windows 10 comes up in Full Screen mode and I haven't found a way to go back to the standard multi- Window display. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-out-of-full-screen-mode/69ef5ebe-185d-4354-8101-4f50ab9ac133
  7. How do I get the sleep slideshow to stop?

How do I get the sleep slideshow to stop?: ok so basically. There's this feature on my laptop that shows pictures in my picture library that occurs every couple minutes. I have disabled sleep, but it still occurs. I'm not comfortable with these pictures being shown and I'd like to disable it, but I'm not sure how....
  8. Screen is getting sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen is getting sleep mode: All of sudden my laptop screen is getting into sleepmode and then I have to unlock the scrren again. This thing is happening when I'm actively using the laptop. Can anybody say what is the issue and how can I resolve it....
  9. How do I get out of full screen mode?

How do I get out of full screen mode?: All my windows have gone to full screen only. How do I get out of full screen mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-out-of-full-screen-mode/d6a94dce-cd6d-4f01-9ad3-f6e2c6825059
  10. How do I get out of full screen mode?

How do I get out of full screen mode?: All my windows have gone to full screen only. How do I get out of full screen mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-get-out-of-full-screen-mode/d6a94dce-cd6d-4f01-9ad3-f6e2c6825059