Windows 10: How to get iMessage on Windows 11/10 PC

Discus and support How to get iMessage on Windows 11/10 PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; iMessage is the most widely-used messenger app on iPhone. Despite it’s popularity. It;s not available on Windows 10 or 11 through conventional means.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by GHacks, Jan 30, 2023.

1. GHacks
    GHacks New Member

How to get iMessage on Windows 11/10 PC

iMessage is the most widely-used messenger app on iPhone. Despite it’s popularity. It;s not available on Windows 10 or 11 through conventional means. However, there are numerous ways that you can still use iMessage on your PC. The following guide will teach you three methods through which to achieve this goal.

How to get iMessage on Windows 11/10 PC How-to-use-iMessage-on-Windows-10-and-11.jpg

To access iMessage on Windows 10/11 using Chrome Remote Desktop:

1. Open Google Chrome and search for Chrome Remote Desktop.
    2. Install the Chrome Remote Desktop extension in both Windows and Mac.
    3. Launch Chrome Remote Desktop via chrome://apps on both devices.
    4. Enable remote connection on the Mac and create a PIN/password.
    5. Use the same account to open Chrome Remote Desktop on Windows 10 and find the remote Mac.
    6. Start screen sharing and access iMessage on Windows 10/11.

To access iMessage on Windows 10/11 with the Ipadian Emulator:

1. Download iPadian from the official website on your Windows PC.
    2. Install and run iPadian on your PC, accepting the terms and conditions.
    3. Search for and download iMessage on iPadian.
    4. Install iMessage on your Windows PC.
    5. Launch iMessage and log in with your Apple ID.
    6. Now you have iMessage available on Windows 10/11 through the Ipadian Emulator.

To access iMessage on Windows 10 through Cloud Service Cydia:

1. Download and install Cydia on both your iOS device and PC.
    2. Go to Settings > Remote Messaging on the iOS device.
    3. Enable authentication for the application.
    4. Enter your username and password.
    5. On the PC, open a browser, enter the IP address, and go to the Enable tab.
    6. Press Enter, and enter your password and username details.
    7. The setup is complete, and you can now use iMessage on your Windows 10 PC through Cloud Service Cydia.

As shown above, even though there’s no official support for iMessage on Windows 10 and 11 operating systems, it’s still an easy enough goal to achieve. All you need to do is pick one of our three methods and follow each of the steps, and you’ll be good to go.

Thank you for being a Ghacks reader. The post How to get iMessage on Windows 11/10 PC appeared first on gHacks Technology News.

read more...

GHacks, Jan 30, 2023

2. imessage

is it possible to install apple imessage on a pc running windows 10

Ron Makino, Jan 30, 2023
  3. imessage app

Is there an iMessage app for Windows 11 (desktop)?

Michael Mobley, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

1. How to get iMessage on Windows 11/10 PC - Similar Threads - iMessage

2. I cannot download iMessage what is the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download iMessage what is the problem?: Please advise how to download iMessage or send me a link.Thankspj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-download-imessage-what-is-the-problem/6ce3d5b5-a8ab-4f21-ae3b-c2d38b38c9ba
  3. I cannot download iMessage what is the problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot download iMessage what is the problem?: Please advise how to download iMessage or send me a link.Thankspj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-download-imessage-what-is-the-problem/6ce3d5b5-a8ab-4f21-ae3b-c2d38b38c9ba
  4. I cannot download iMessage what is the problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to Get Apple iMessages on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Get Apple iMessages on Windows 11: The collaborations between Apple and Windows have completely been nothing short of amazing. This kind of reminds me of the time when Blackberry opened up their BBM messaging service to Nokia and Samsung phone users. You could find yourself having a Windows-operated computer...
  6. imessage on windows

imessage on windows: I am looking for IMessage or a text app that is compatible with Iphone on a microsoft surface pro. All the apps i see for windows 10 are for android users. Is there anything compatible with Iphone? Or a substitute at least....
  7. imessage on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    imessage on windows: I am looking for IMessage or a text app that is compatible with Iphone on a microsoft surface pro. All the apps i see for windows 10 are for android users. Is there anything compatible with Iphone? Or a substitute at least....
  8. imessage app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    imessage app: Is there an iMessage app for Windows 11 desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imessage-app/333976d5-c7bf-4853-afdf-2a607fef7d72
  9. imessage app

imessage app: Is there an iMessage app for Windows 11 desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imessage-app/333976d5-c7bf-4853-afdf-2a607fef7d72
  10. iMessage on Windows

iMessage on Windows: I keep finding postings saying that there is there is no way to get your imessages and windows, but many of these posts are older. Has anything changed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imessage-on-windows/cc83aa29-a3c8-4af8-9aa6-2342f5dec63d