Windows 10: HOW TO GET INFINITY SYMBOL IN NOTEPAD ?

Discus and support HOW TO GET INFINITY SYMBOL IN NOTEPAD ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; WELL I USE ENGLISH US - ONE LOGO WINDOWS KEYBOARD AND I USE NOTEPAD BUT I CANNOT GET THE INFINITY SYMBOL THERE . I NEED HELP FOR THAT ...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by STAR SUPER SONIC SATURN, Dec 23, 2020.

1. HOW TO GET INFINITY SYMBOL IN NOTEPAD ?

WELL I USE ENGLISH US - ONE LOGO WINDOWS KEYBOARD AND I USE NOTEPAD BUT I CANNOT GET THE INFINITY SYMBOL THERE . I NEED HELP FOR THAT ...

:)

STAR SUPER SONIC SATURN, Dec 23, 2020
  2. sygnus21 Win User

How To Write The Infinity Symbol (∞) ?

No... click the one at the the top where the tree symbols are *Wink

HOW TO GET INFINITY SYMBOL IN NOTEPAD ? [​IMG]

sygnus21, Dec 23, 2020
  3. idgat Win User

Which 2-3-6 do you use? Sometimes that won't work with the numbers keys along the top of the keyboard, it has to be the right-hand number key pad (not possible in some keyboards/laptops that don't have a number pad).

OR

Using a word processing program, you could insert
    as a symbol, then copy > paste
    to your document.

EDIT
    Or download one of the free mathematic symbols fonts.

idgat, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Fabler2 Win User

HOW TO GET INFINITY SYMBOL IN NOTEPAD ?

Windows key + period or Widows key + semi colon, then select symbols then math symbol -

Fabler2, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

HOW TO GET INFINITY SYMBOL IN NOTEPAD ?

1. HOW TO GET INFINITY SYMBOL IN NOTEPAD ? - Similar Threads - INFINITY SYMBOL NOTEPAD

2. How to get back Notepad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back Notepad?: It looks like Win 11 no longer has Notepad? How do I get my Win 10 txt files back? Because I am deaf, I rely very very heavily on txt files. I do get one back but only when I open my Yahoo mail, and there is the one txt file that I simpply cannot get rid of because there is...
  3. How to get back Notepad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get back Notepad?: It looks like Win 11 no longer has Notepad? How do I get my Win 10 txt files back? Because I am deaf, I rely very very heavily on txt files. I do get one back but only when I open my Yahoo mail, and there is the one txt file that I simpply cannot get rid of because there is...
  4. Update infinity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update infinity: My Windows update does not stop. It keeps on installing then restart my PC. Restarting does not install the updates. I cant see it on my Windows update history at all. I have 21H2 Windows and updates are coming and coming but no installation has been made. I have Windows...
  5. Update infinity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update infinity: My Windows update does not stop. It keeps on installing then restart my PC. Restarting does not install the updates. I cant see it on my Windows update history at all. I have 21H2 Windows and updates are coming and coming but no installation has been made. I have Windows...
  6. Update infinity

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Invert a symbol in Notepad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invert a symbol in Notepad: I need to Invert o so that it aligns at the top. Turn o upside-down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invert-a-symbol-in-notepad/b9a15710-8d3a-4002-b50f-ef1936e7e134
  8. Not able to get @ symbol

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not able to get @ symbol: So out of nowhere im not able to get the @ symbol. My keyboard is set to US-qwerty, my shift works and my 2 work independently but not together. Everything is up to date, drivers are the most recent and all other fuctions are working correctly. Also, all scans for curruption...
  9. How To Write The Infinity Symbol (∞) ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Write The Infinity Symbol (∞) ?: Hi, Every websites say the keyboard shortcut is ALT+2,3,6 but it's definitely not, whether I write on a web browser or Notepad, in United Kingdom or French keyboard setup. I couldn't find the symbol in Character Map neither since there are so many symbols to sort. Could...
  10. how to get notepad shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get notepad shortcut: I can open notepad via search, but it would be convenient to have a shortcut. Other discussions here recommend using the start menu, but I don't have a start menu. (Yes, this is Windows 10) When I click the Windows thingy in the lower left of the screen, it shows a bunch of...