Windows 10: how to get into advanced mail settings

Discus and support how to get into advanced mail settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get into advanced mail settings in icloud... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daphne01, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Daphne01 Win User

how to get into advanced mail settings

How do I get into advanced mail settings in icloud

:)

Daphne01, Jun 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 Mail: Advanced mail settings

did all the above

it works with a Hotmail.com account, but it is totally useless with my outlook.es account

It does not show the advanced settings...

AlexanderTorres Rodriguez, Jun 9, 2020
  3. GMX56 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail: Advanced mail settings

Your suggestion has one flaw as there is no option to get to the advanced settings in the setup of windows 10 mail.

GMX56, Jun 9, 2020
  4. how to get into advanced mail settings

Windows 10 Mail: Advanced mail settings

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to change the ports, the authentication type and other settings of the Mail app on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Launch the Windows Mail app and navigate to
    Settings > Manage Accounts > Add account > Advanced

Setup > Internet email.

2. Enter the required credentials and sign in.

3. Follow the below steps to change settings for a particular account on Mail app.

4. Now navigate to Settings > Manage Accounts,
    click on the account.

5. Click on Change mailbox sync settings and
    Advanced mailbox settings.

6. Try entering the port numbers for the Incoming and Outgoing email server, check the authentication and other

settings on the menu.

Note: Back up the default Incoming email server and Outgoing email server port numbers so that you can change them to default, if you face any issue after changing the port numbers.

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

how to get into advanced mail settings

1. how to get into advanced mail settings - Similar Threads - advanced mail settings

2. Advanced settings in bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Advanced settings in bios: Hello, just wanted to know if there's any way to go into advanced settings in bios. It seems to be missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-settings-in-bios/b53919b6-ba34-4846-8f5d-cace45377d44
  3. Advanced scaling settings - how to reset?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced scaling settings - how to reset?: Hi all,So, I tried using a custom scaling size for an app exe properties -> compatibility -> change high dpi -> open advanced because I was trying to scale an old app originally made for 640x480 resolutions to my 1440p monitor. It's this setting here. I added "100" as the...
  4. Unable to get to Advanced section to set up email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to get to Advanced section to set up email: I have a new computer with the latest Outlook. I am trying to set up a personal email account on a pop3 server which requires a username and password. I seem unable to get to that section. Can you please let me know what I am doing wrong? Thanks....
  5. Advanced boot settings

Advanced boot settings: Hey, I was in msconfig in boot settings I went to advanced settings then I changed the number of processor to 1 then I click apply and restarted my pc, when it started I logged on went to boot settings advanced settings and when I clicked on the number of proccessors drop...
  6. Windows Mail Advanced Mail settings DOES NOT exist???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail Advanced Mail settings DOES NOT exist???: Microsoft Support keeps telling people to go to Advanced Mail settings under Sync Settings but the Advanced Mail settings DO NOT exist under Sync Settings. And NO my email is not currently syncing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled windows mail, but mail still does not have...
  7. advanced settings

advanced settings: Where is advanced settings in the new edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-settings/ea830429-b77f-4e91-9bfe-3e0ced9c8d11
  8. advanced power settings

advanced power settings: Hi all, Its very frustrating that I am not getting all the options in x1 yoga 3rd gen computer. i have tried powercfg -attributes 19cbb8fa-5279-450e-9fac-8a3d5fedd0c1 12bbebe6-58d6-4636-95bb-3217ef867c1a -attrib_hide for showing the wireless option but no luck ! tried...
  9. how to i get to advance sounds settings or equalizwe on media plAyer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to i get to advance sounds settings or equalizwe on media plAyer?: how to i get to advance sounds settings or equalizwe on media plAyer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-get-to-advance-sounds-settings-or/07756fb5-94ca-42a9-8028-528ce247c13e
  10. Advanced Security Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Advanced Security Settings: I am receiving an error msg concerning Skype "Another program is using this file" I cannot access windowsapps. In Advanced Security Settings, I cannot change my access level to "Full" I am logged in as administrator but my access is not "Full". Also there are a number of...