Windows 10: How to get iOS notifications on your PC

Discus and support How to get iOS notifications on your PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; iPhone is running iOS 15Pc is running Windows 11I tried using Cortana to sync notifications but it's no longer on the app store, and the iPhone link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A_User_That_Needs_Help, Dec 2, 2022.

1. How to get iOS notifications on your PC

iPhone is running iOS 15Pc is running Windows 11I tried using Cortana to sync notifications but it's no longer on the app store, and the iPhone link app is for Android only. I tried multiple apps, from BlueStack to iPhone mirroring, and they are not efficient

:)

A_User_That_Needs_Help, Dec 2, 2022

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 2, 2022
  3. Hope Hope Win User
    Get notifications from PC to Android/iOS

How do I get notifications to my Android/iOS devices from Windows 10?

Looked for many ways, but only information on how to receive notifications on pc from the phone, and I need the opposite

Hope Hope, Dec 2, 2022
  4. How to get iOS notifications on your PC

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

How to get iOS notifications on your PC

1. How to get iOS notifications on your PC - Similar Threads - iOS notifications

2. Beginner how set back to previous ios build when first unpack the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beginner how set back to previous ios build when first unpack the laptop: Beginner how set back to previous os build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on laptop and it doesn't simpifiy the mess im am in.The os build i had and lost is window 11 home and os build 10.0.22621.1555I always was using local...
  3. Beginner how set back to previous ios build when first unpack the laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beginner how set back to previous ios build when first unpack the laptop: Beginner how set back to previous os build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on laptop and it doesn't simpifiy the mess im am in.The os build i had and lost is window 11 home and os build 10.0.22621.1555I always was using local...
  4. Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptop: Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on laptop and it doesn't simpifiy the mess im am in.I always was using local account to not mendle the state of layout and screen wallpaper given to me when...
  5. Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptop

Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptop: Beginner how set back to previous ios build and assorted state when first unpack the laptopI'll spend about £300 pounds on laptop and it doesn't simpifiy the mess im am in.I always was using local account to not mendle the state of layout and screen wallpaper given to me when...
  6. IOS 11 Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IOS 11 Setup: How do I install the operating system on Inspiron 15 from the Setup Utility screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ios-11-setup/0bff4a42-e29c-415e-a777-d23a9c788e61
  7. IOS 11 Setup

IOS 11 Setup: How do I install the operating system on Inspiron 15 from the Setup Utility screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ios-11-setup/0bff4a42-e29c-415e-a777-d23a9c788e61
  8. How to get iOS notifications on your PC

How to get iOS notifications on your PC: iPhone is running iOS 15Pc is running Windows 11I tried using Cortana to sync notifications but it's no longer on the app store, and the iPhone link app is for Android only. I tried multiple apps, from BlueStack to iPhone mirroring, and they are not efficient...
  9. Get notifications from PC to Android/iOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get notifications from PC to Android/iOS: How do I get notifications to my Android/iOS devices from Windows 10?Looked for many ways, but only information on how to receive notifications on pc from the phone, and I need the opposite...
  10. Get notifications from PC to Android/iOS

Get notifications from PC to Android/iOS: How do I get notifications to my Android/iOS devices from Windows 10?Looked for many ways, but only information on how to receive notifications on pc from the phone, and I need the opposite...