Windows 10: How to get latest Intel Wireless Blue Tooth driver

Discus and support How to get latest Intel Wireless Blue Tooth driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In device manager the yellow triangle shows as problem with Intel Wireless Blue Tooth. I am running Windows 10 release 21h1 19043.1023. HP Pavilion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shipinomore10, Jun 1, 2021.

1. How to get latest Intel Wireless Blue Tooth driver

In device manager the yellow triangle shows as problem with Intel Wireless Blue Tooth. I am running Windows 10 release 21h1 19043.1023. HP Pavilion TouchSmart 23 all-in-one that is about 4 years old. I installed a WaveLink usb bluetooth dongle and I am trying get it connected to Sony headset to listen to audio books. at one time I was getting a code csr8510 a10. this got you into a scenario where you had to download a zip file and then easydriver ? would try to sell you zip/unzip software to complete the job. any ideas would really be appreciated. shipinomore

:)

shipinomore10, Jun 1, 2021
  2. claytyson Win User

blue tooth driver vanished

seems my blue tooth driver vanished. in settings, when blue tooth is selected, there is no toggle to turn it on. No buttons present that do anything.

In Control panel , under devices, where you are seeing a list of all the drivers, there is no Blue Tooth listed. Reading the list from the top: Audio; batteries; computer. No blue tooth.

claytyson, Jun 1, 2021
  3. BLUE TOOTH

JUST BOUGHT NEW BLUE TOOTH HEAD PHONES AND THEY WONT LINK WITH MY LAPTOP MODEL# 15-bs020wm I OPENED THE DEVICE WINDOW AND THEIR IS NO BLUE TOOTH LISTED. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

RICKYFRANK1, Jun 1, 2021
  4. kenl01 Win User

How to get latest Intel Wireless Blue Tooth driver

Blue tooth

Hi, my previouse N series used to connect via blue tooth to my car via send business cards via blue tooth for the address book. The N97 now only has copy business card to either mass storage or card. Anyone know how to send your contact list via blue tooth
    thanks

kenl01, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

How to get latest Intel Wireless Blue Tooth driver

1. How to get latest Intel Wireless Blue Tooth driver - Similar Threads - latest Intel Wireless

2. Blue Tooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Tooth: I can Bluetooth Music Files from my Samsung Tablet, but the PC refuses to accept Documents Like Word, PDF etc .Is this normal. I have more use for transferring this type of file than Media or Photos....
  3. How to get latest Intel Wireless BlueTooth driver

How to get latest Intel Wireless BlueTooth driver: In device manager the yellow triangle shows as problem with Intel Wireless Blue Tooth. I am running Windows 10 release 21h1 19043.1023. HP Pavilion TouchSmart 23 all-in-one that is about 4 years old. I installed a WaveLink usb bluetooth dongle and I am trying get it connected...
  4. Blue tooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue tooth: I am trying to pair my Samsung S8 with my lap top with Windows 10. The Blue Tooth pop up seeking to confirm the passcode is not large enough to display accept or reject buttons....
  5. BLUE TOOTH

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUE TOOTH: JUST BOUGHT NEW BLUE TOOTH HEAD PHONES AND THEY WONT LINK WITH MY LAPTOP MODEL# 15-bs020wm I OPENED THE DEVICE WINDOW AND THEIR IS NO BLUE TOOTH LISTED. WHAT SHOULD I DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth/b57f8cb8-1b2b-4ad3-932b-0133e222e881
  6. blue tooth

blue tooth: how can I get updates for my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth/f20b25a1-b840-4242-a10c-1a5f8e3d85d3
  7. blue tooth driver vanished

blue tooth driver vanished: seems my blue tooth driver vanished. in settings, when blue tooth is selected, there is no toggle to turn it on. No buttons present that do anything. In Control panel , under devices, where you are seeing a list of all the drivers, there is no Blue Tooth listed....
  8. my sony vaio didnt have blue tooth can i install a blue tooth driver to get blue tooth ?

my sony vaio didnt have blue tooth can i install a blue tooth driver to get blue tooth ?: can I insall a driver to get blue tooth ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sony-vaio-didnt-have-blue-tooth-can-i-install-a/5d6cf407-22c5-403e-92bf-c44d897cee48
  9. blue tooth

blue tooth: how to fix please : {473a6b1d-3407-400e-b91a-f991c5a39dc3}\CsrBtPort\01 requires further installation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth/459418c4-643f-4a4d-8a7e-c2953899fbe8
  10. Wireless soundbars - NETWORK not BLUE TOOTH

Wireless soundbars - NETWORK not BLUE TOOTH: Hi there does anybody make decent Wireless speakers or sound bars that can connect to TV via LAN or Internet -- plenty out there are blue tooth but for top end sound Bluetooth is actually an ABOMINATION. Some Bose speakers can act as a client for audio from your (remote...