Windows 10: How to get latest Intel Wireless BlueTooth driver

Discus and support How to get latest Intel Wireless BlueTooth driver in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In device manager the yellow triangle shows as problem with Intel Wireless Blue Tooth. I am running Windows 10 release 21h1 19043.1023. HP Pavilion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by shipinomore10, Jun 5, 2021.

1. How to get latest Intel Wireless BlueTooth driver

In device manager the yellow triangle shows as problem with Intel Wireless Blue Tooth. I am running Windows 10 release 21h1 19043.1023. HP Pavilion TouchSmart 23 all-in-one that is about 4 years old. I installed a WaveLink usb bluetooth dongle and I am trying get it connected to Sony headset to listen to audio books. at one time I was getting a code csr8510 a10. this got you into a scenario where you had to download a zip file and then easydriver ? would try to sell you zip/unzip software to complete the job. any ideas would really be appreciated. shipinomore

:)

shipinomore10, Jun 5, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Latest Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10

Hello teots, *Smile

A lot of times the driver will automatically update via Windows Update.

If your Bluetooth device is on the supported product list and you don't have the latest driver version installed yet, then you could download and run the .exe file from Intel in the first post in this thread to install the driver.

Brink, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 5, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

How to get latest Intel Wireless BlueTooth driver

Downloads page for Intel Wireless Networking

How to get latest Intel Wireless BlueTooth driver [​IMG]

How to get latest Intel Wireless BlueTooth driver [​IMG]
    Note WHQL version: 22.40.0.2
    Release Date: March 30, 2021

Download: Intel Wireless Bluetooth for Windows 10

Release Notes

Key Issues Fixed and Changes on package version 22.40.0
    • Starting from 22.40.0 driver, Intel® has upgraded the following products from Bluetooth® 5.1 to Bluetooth® 5.2: Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200, Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201
      (Note: This upgrade does not introduce any new features. However, it includes Errata implementation as required by Bluetooth 5.2® specification.)
    • When a video is being played after a Skype call; audio noise may be observed on some systems.
    • Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® 22.40.0 driver has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version
    This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.

Brink, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

How to get latest Intel Wireless BlueTooth driver

1. How to get latest Intel Wireless BlueTooth driver - Similar Threads - latest Intel Wireless

2. Intel's latest wireless and Bluetooth drivers fix a crash and performance issues

in Windows 10 News
    Intel's latest wireless and Bluetooth drivers fix a crash and performance issues: Intel released updated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth drivers today that address a range of problems on Windows 10 and 11 systems. The company stopped releasing drivers for Microsoft's Windows 7 and 8.1 operating systems already. [ATTACH] The new Windows 10 and Windows 11 Intel Wi-Fi...
  3. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Code 10: Hi,For a few weeks now, my bluetooth on my computer has been broken, and has not been able to connect to my headphones it's not the headphones themselves, since they work on my phone still. I switched back to using a physical connection to the computer, but now the port on...
  4. How to get latest Intel Wireless Blue Tooth driver

How to get latest Intel Wireless Blue Tooth driver: In device manager the yellow triangle shows as problem with Intel Wireless Blue Tooth. I am running Windows 10 release 21h1 19043.1023. HP Pavilion TouchSmart 23 all-in-one that is about 4 years old. I installed a WaveLink usb bluetooth dongle and I am trying get it connected...
  5. intel(R) wireless bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    intel(R) wireless bluetooth: it keeps connecting and reconnecting, i found a post on here that described everything but nothing worked i've tried going into services, device manager, uninstall shit restart pc, I'm out of ideas submitted by /u/Substantial-Story685 [link] [comments]...
  6. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Not Working

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Not Working: Hi there. I just got my computer yesterday and the Bluetooth was working just fine. Then today, it worked for a bit. I went to connect my Switch Pro Controller via Bluetooth and my keyboard and mouse both usb connected started freaking out and stopped connecting. I restarted...
  7. Latest Intel Wireless Bluetooth for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Intel Wireless Bluetooth for Windows 10: Latest Intel Wireless Bluetooth for Windows 10 Downloads page for Intel Wireless Networking [img] [img] Note WHQL version: 21.90.2 Release Date: May 20, 2020 Download: Intel Wireless Bluetooth for Windows 10 Release Notes This download is valid for the product(s)...
  8. Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors

Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors: Hi, I've had this Acer Laptop for about 6-7 months now and yesterday I've been having Bluetooth issues. I've reinstalled windows, reinstalled drivers multiple times but this error always appears {Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)}....
  9. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error: So yesterday I got on my pc to watch a show, and went to connect my Bose Bluetooth Solo 5 speakers to my pc like I always do. Well I noticed that there was no sound and that it want connecting, so I wen to the settings and noticed that is says Bluetooth is turned off on all...
  10. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update: I just bought this Desktop in July 2018 and everything works perfectly till 8/14/18 I did a Windows update, next day when I using my PC I start to realized my Bluetooth is not on, I try to turn it on but the button was missing and then I look more into it and figure out my...