Windows 10: how to get license copy key of windows 10 home after installing window 10 pro by mistake

Discus and support how to get license copy key of windows 10 home after installing window 10 pro by mistake in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had inbuilt windows 10 home single language but during starting up of laptop it got stuck with blue screen error and i took help of local technician... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dilippatil1, Apr 11, 2021.

1. how to get license copy key of windows 10 home after installing window 10 pro by mistake

I had inbuilt windows 10 home single language but during starting up of laptop it got stuck with blue screen error and i took help of local technician as per suggestion of hp but he unfortunately installed windows 10 pro pyrated copy and tried to update my liscence copy key but its not accpeting now..i have registred my product with email on microsoft..can i get my original liscence copy key for reinstallation..whats alternative...?

:)

dilippatil1, Apr 11, 2021

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Caring1 Win User

how to get license copy key of windows 10 home after installing window 10 pro by mistake

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

how to get license copy key of windows 10 home after installing window 10 pro by mistake

1. how to get license copy key of windows 10 home after installing window 10 pro by mistake - Similar Threads - license copy key

2. how to get a copy of my windows 10 home Digital License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get a copy of my windows 10 home Digital License: Hello! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-a-copy-of-my-windows-10-home-digital/e5730497-e25b-4cd6-b22d-55d1e2e1e983
  3. how to get a copy of my windows 10 home Digital License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get a copy of my windows 10 home Digital License: Hello! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-a-copy-of-my-windows-10-home-digital/e5730497-e25b-4cd6-b22d-55d1e2e1e983
  4. how to get a copy of my windows 10 home Digital License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows 10 PRO license activates as HOME after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PRO license activates as HOME after clean install: I followed all instructions and performed a successful clean install after adding a SSD drive to PC that was activated with digital PRO license before hardware change. Windows is insisting that I purchase Windows PRO version upgrade again. What did I do wrong?...
  6. Windows 10 PRO license activates as HOME after clean install

Windows 10 PRO license activates as HOME after clean install: I followed all instructions and performed a successful clean install after adding a SSD drive to PC that was activated with digital PRO license before hardware change. Windows is insisting that I purchase Windows PRO version upgrade again. What did I do wrong?...
  7. Windows 10 PRO license activates as HOME after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 10 home / Pro Licensing

Windows 10 home / Pro Licensing: Hi, Someone in my department has accidentally bought 5 devices with Windows 10 Home on instead of Windows 10 Pro. Are we able to re-image the devices with Windows 10 Pro and then license them using our KMS host and GVLK instead of having to buy a new Windows 10 Pro license...
  9. Windows 10 Home digital license, but Windows 10 Pro installed

Windows 10 Home digital license, but Windows 10 Pro installed: Hello, I previously had Windows 10 Pro installed and activated in my laptop but I didn't use it for a few months. Recently, I decided to use it again and some updates were installed. After the updates finished, I noticed that Windows wasn't activated. When I try to...
  10. Windows 10 Home (Digital License) upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (License key)

Windows 10 Home (Digital License) upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (License key): I'm trying to upgrade my Windows 10 Home, which came installed on my HP Omen 15 But, return this error: The last product key (ID: xxxx) you entered can't be used on this copy of Windows (0x803FA067) Does this mean that the key that I previously bought and used on another...