Windows 10: How to get Live id user id?

Discus and support How to get Live id user id? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, How to get Live id user id? I able to do it programmatically with Live SDK Assembly Microsoft.Live and my id is '1485e587dd6b1811'... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by YuryMoldavanov, Nov 23, 2020.

1. How to get Live id user id?

Hello,

How to get Live id user id?
    I able to do it programmatically with Live SDK Assembly Microsoft.Live and my id is '1485e587dd6b1811'

LiveConnectClient liveClient = new LiveConnectClient_LiveAuthClient.Session;
    LiveOperationResult operationResult = await liveClient.GetAsync"me";
    string userID = stringoperationResult.Result["id"];

But can't find how to get it in my account page https://account.microsoft.com/?ref=MeControl. It contains some Unique ID '0003000099743A99' but it is not real '1485e587dd6b1811'

Regards,
    Yury

:)

YuryMoldavanov, Nov 23, 2020
  2. joekaz Win User

Family Live ID

It was suggested in an earlier post to create a Family Live ID so my wife and I can share our Zune Pass on new phones. If my original Live ID controls the Zune Pass and my Xbox Live account, how do I associate a new Family Live ID to Zune and Xbox?

joekaz, Nov 23, 2020
  3. messenger - Having 2 Live ID

• Primary Live ID - I am using Outlook connector with this ID to sync my Outlook (contacts, calanders)
    • Secordary Live ID - I only use this Live ID with MSN Messenger
    I included both the above on my Windows Phone. Note that I "linked" the contacts together if they are on both IDs. I used my Primary ID to register the WindowsPhone.

Problem/Question:

• Is there anyway to use or to choose my Secordary Live ID to chat with my MSN Messenger Contacts through the People's Hub? or
    • I can ONLY use my Primary Live ID to do this (seems like this is the case now)?
    • Can I show my Status (online, away, etc.) seperately for each IDs?
    • Currently I can only control my Primary ID's status. People can see I am online or not, but my contacts in my Secondary ID (which I normally used for MSN Messenger) can't see me.

SchubertTam, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Totig Win User

Family Live ID

Hi Joekaz, while you are waiting for a reply, as a suggestion, link your old live id to your new family live id at https://account.live.com
    Once done, log in to your Zune program using the new family live, and check if you can access all your music as usual. If so, then go ahead with my earlier suggestion to transfer your xbox account.

Totig, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

1. How to get Live id user id? - Similar Threads - Live user

2. Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning: I enjoy reading captions while watching videos on YouTube and other social media platforms. The only minor issue is that a small window pops up, somewhat blocking my screen. I clicked the "Got it" button to dismiss it, but it keeps popping up again. It bothers me all the...
  3. Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning: I enjoy reading captions while watching videos on YouTube and other social media platforms. The only minor issue is that a small window pops up, somewhat blocking my screen. I clicked the "Got it" button to dismiss it, but it keeps popping up again. It bothers me all the...
  4. Server 2019 with more than 20 Live User RDP inside remises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server 2019 with more than 20 Live User RDP inside remises: Is it normal to make more than 20 users inside the company to work on same Windows Server 2019 as Clients connecting with RDP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server-2019-with-more-than-20-live-user-rdp-inside/c484105a-bbd5-43f1-8138-f95de14d4544
  5. Server 2019 with more than 20 Live User RDP inside remises

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Server 2019 with more than 20 Live User RDP inside remises: Is it normal to make more than 20 users inside the company to work on same Windows Server 2019 as Clients connecting with RDP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server-2019-with-more-than-20-live-user-rdp-inside/c484105a-bbd5-43f1-8138-f95de14d4544
  6. Windows 10’s new meeting feature is now live for more users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s new meeting feature is now live for more users: With the rise of free video conferencing tools, Microsoft is increasingly pushing Skype’s Meet Now feature across its products. The Insider preview builds recently added the Zoom-killer feature to the taskbar and the same Meet now experience is now rolling out to everyone...
  7. Cannot receive emails on my windows live account. Keeps saying enter user id and password.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot receive emails on my windows live account. Keeps saying enter user id and password.: After I uploaded the new version of Windows 10, I cannot send or receive emails on my account. It keeps saying enter user id and password. I know both and it keeps popping up. I use Windows Live 11....
  8. Users of the ASUS Live Update beware, you could install backdoor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Users of the ASUS Live Update beware, you could install backdoor: As Kaspersky lab announced today, users of ASUS hardware are possible targets of hackers attack: The actors behind ShadowHammer targeted the ASUS Live Update Utility as the initial source of infection. This is a pre-installed utility in most new ASUS computers, for...
  9. Win10 Error: User lockout condition after an @outlook.com Live account password is validly...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win10 Error: User lockout condition after an @outlook.com Live account password is validly...: Lost a day with this so thought I would write it up. Seems easy to recreate but I won't be doing this again. I don't work with virtual machines, I try to keep my friend's old laptop's running and this SSD drive upgrade and his forgotten password got me stuck and I believe...
  10. User account settings corrupt Windows 10 Weather live tile

in Windows 10 Customization
    User account settings corrupt Windows 10 Weather live tile: I noticed this the previous time I installed Windows 10 - after setting up the weather app and selecting my location, there was a message something like "You have changed your settings while signed out. Would you like to merge these settings with your account?" It doesn't...