Windows 10: How to get Magnifying glass icon on Lockscreen?

Discus and support How to get Magnifying glass icon on Lockscreen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get the magnetifying glass symbol that provides a like to tell me information about the lock screen picture? ***Modified title from: lock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TonyaBieche, Apr 27, 2019.

1. How to get Magnifying glass icon on Lockscreen?

How do I get the magnetifying glass symbol that provides a like to tell me information about the lock screen picture?

***Modified title from: lock scree***

:)

TonyaBieche, Apr 27, 2019
  2. jjd56 Win User

Magnifying glass icon

Why does the magnifying glass icon keep disappearing from the task bar and how do I get it back (and keep it there)? The last time I searched for magnifier.exe as someone suggested, got it back, now it's gone again. Please, this is driving me crazy.

Jean

jjd56, Apr 27, 2019
  3. gdgates Win User
    Lockscreen solid color, but with related search options still showing

A couple of days ago, and without my laptop having updated to my knowledge, I started getting a solid blue lockscreen. It changes when I change the color of my theme in settings as well. I do however, get the magnifying glass icons and search suggestions that are based on whatever the lockscreen is supposed to be for that day.
    How to get Magnifying glass icon on Lockscreen? [​IMG]

gdgates, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

How to get Magnifying glass icon on Lockscreen?

Search Box Reduced to Magnifying Glass Icon

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings to show the search icon.

• Right click on the search bar

• Click on search

• Check show search icon
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

How to get Magnifying glass icon on Lockscreen?

1. How to get Magnifying glass icon on Lockscreen? - Similar Threads - Magnifying glass icon

2. Search suggestions with magnifying glass

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search suggestions with magnifying glass: Since a recent update, the search field window pops up intermittently with advertising for AI above the Recent area. I can click that shut, but it's also now displaying weird tips that I don't need as questions with a search magnifying glass at the end of each one. I can...
  3. Shortcut arrow replaced with magnifying glass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut arrow replaced with magnifying glass: The arrow icon that normally shows up on my desktop shortcuts is replaced with a magnifying glass. I looked up the problem but the response was for windows 7. I am using 11. Anyone know how to fix it?I had a screenshot but I can't upload it for some reason, it keeps failing...
  4. Shortcut arrow replaced with magnifying glass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut arrow replaced with magnifying glass: The arrow icon that normally shows up on my desktop shortcuts is replaced with a magnifying glass. I looked up the problem but the response was for windows 7. I am using 11. Anyone know how to fix it?I had a screenshot but I can't upload it for some reason, it keeps failing...
  5. Windows 11 displays a magnifying glass icon when trying to search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 displays a magnifying glass icon when trying to search: I can't search, because it displays a magnifying glass icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-displays-a-magnifying-glass-icon-when/2d57b747-a99d-41a0-849e-a31f1fe6218d
  6. Windows 11 displays a magnifying glass icon when trying to search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 displays a magnifying glass icon when trying to search: I can't search, because it displays a magnifying glass icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-displays-a-magnifying-glass-icon-when/2d57b747-a99d-41a0-849e-a31f1fe6218d
  7. Desktop icons appear with Magnifying glass appearing again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons appear with Magnifying glass appearing again: I see mention of this issue back in 2017. But it's happening again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-with-magnifying-glass/23de9879-010a-4044-8394-d50bce450dec I'm seeing this again. Intermittently. For a few seconds - 15 - 30 seconds...
  8. Getting Magnifying glass icon on Lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting Magnifying glass icon on Lock screen: I want to get a Magnifying glass symbol on the lock screen Thank you! Sulkiflii R. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-magnifying-glass-icon-on-lock-screen/e4515370-4798-4da0-8287-f638c2c61588
  9. Magnifying Glass (Search) Icon Windows 10 Taskbar

in Cortana
    Magnifying Glass (Search) Icon Windows 10 Taskbar: Yesterday IT had to do some work on my computer and it never fails that every time they work on it, they restore Cortana for her "search" functionality. I've told them about clicking the windows icon and then to directly start typing but they tend to stick with the Cortana...
  10. Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Floating Transparent Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10 [img] Information Magnifier is a tool that enlarges part—or all—of your screen so you can see words and images...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i get my magnifying glass back on my computer screen