Windows 10: how to get Mail back after RESET

Discus and support how to get Mail back after RESET in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Reset an older win 10 laptop and lost my mail program. Windows live mail ??? How do I get it back ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by davhusn, Dec 28, 2018.

1. davhusn Win User

how to get Mail back after RESET

Reset an older win 10 laptop and lost my mail program. Windows live mail ??? How do I get it back ?

:)

davhusn, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. how to get Mail back after RESET :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 28, 2018
  4. how to get Mail back after RESET

Windows 10 Mail and Subcategory Folders and Mail Account Name.

Hi,

This issue could have been caused by the settings on Windows Mail. Most of the time this issue could be fixed by performing a reset on Windows Mail. If this hasn't been done yet, we suggest to reset it. By performing reset, the data will be deleted and
    the app may be unusable for a while. Once the reset is done, please set up again your email and see if it fix the issue. Here are the steps to reset Windows Mail:

• Press Windows key + I, click Apps.
    • Under Apps & features, look for Mail and Calendar on the list of apps installed on your PC and click it.
    • Click Advanced options and select Reset.

We will wait for your response.

Emmanuel Gam, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

how to get Mail back after RESET

1. how to get Mail back after RESET - Similar Threads - Mail RESET

2. I'm greatly frustrated, can't reset my pin-code because e-mail linked to mailbox I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm greatly frustrated, can't reset my pin-code because e-mail linked to mailbox I don't...: I had a technical issue with my laptop, it somehow got reset, then I had to restore it painfully, but after that it said that my settings have changed and the PIN-code I used doesn't work anymore. I tried to change it, memorizing the Outlook e-mail and password I used to...
  3. I'm greatly frustrated, can't reset my pin-code because e-mail linked to mailbox I don't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm greatly frustrated, can't reset my pin-code because e-mail linked to mailbox I don't...: I had a technical issue with my laptop, it somehow got reset, then I had to restore it painfully, but after that it said that my settings have changed and the PIN-code I used doesn't work anymore. I tried to change it, memorizing the Outlook e-mail and password I used to...
  4. In Windows Credentials I am trying to reset the password of a mail account which has been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows Credentials I am trying to reset the password of a mail account which has been...: In Windows Credentials I am trying to reset the password of a mail account which has been out of date for ages. I want to know how I can see the actual password rather than the black dots....
  5. In Windows Credentials I am trying to reset the password of a mail account which has been...

In Windows Credentials I am trying to reset the password of a mail account which has been...: In Windows Credentials I am trying to reset the password of a mail account which has been out of date for ages. I want to know how I can see the actual password rather than the black dots....
  6. Windoqs 11, Windoqws mail - 'people' cannot open. Tried repair, reset and reinstall to no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windoqs 11, Windoqws mail - 'people' cannot open. Tried repair, reset and reinstall to no...: I have tried all the fixes on Google and in the title.I was given a link to run.On Windows mail and calendar in the lower left where there is mail, people, to do list, calendar everything works except 'people.'Whhen I click on People to see my contacts nothing happens.I have...
  7. Windoqs 11, Windoqws mail - 'people' cannot open. Tried repair, reset and reinstall to no...

Windoqs 11, Windoqws mail - 'people' cannot open. Tried repair, reset and reinstall to no...: I have tried all the fixes on Google and in the title.I was given a link to run.On Windows mail and calendar in the lower left where there is mail, people, to do list, calendar everything works except 'people.'Whhen I click on People to see my contacts nothing happens.I have...
  8. Will resetting the Mail & Calendar app in Windows 10 delete my mails and calendar details?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will resetting the Mail & Calendar app in Windows 10 delete my mails and calendar details?: Hi,My Mail and Calendar are taking up more than 80GB in storage and I read somewhere that resetting could decrease and clears up some storage.However, how will it affect my emails & the calendar details I've had on the calendar?Will the storage amount be back if I...
  9. Will resetting the Mail & Calendar app in Windows 10 delete my mails and calendar details?

Will resetting the Mail & Calendar app in Windows 10 delete my mails and calendar details?: Hi,My Mail and Calendar are taking up more than 80GB in storage and I read somewhere that resetting could decrease and clears up some storage.However, how will it affect my emails & the calendar details I've had on the calendar?Will the storage amount be back if I...
  10. How do I reset Mail to the default view?

How do I reset Mail to the default view?: Somehow my Mail's default view changed and is not showing the accounts as a list on the left. I have to click on an account icon and then the list of the accounts pops-up. I haven't been able to find any setting for this. I have repaired the app but no change. I'd prefer not...