Windows 10: How to get media output in Phone Link while streaming ?

Discus and support How to get media output in Phone Link while streaming ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Samsung S series devices, you can open any app or mirror the whole screen to your pc via phone link and control the screen at the same time. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MrAD3000, Sep 28, 2022.

1. MrAD3000 Win User

How to get media output in Phone Link while streaming ?

In Samsung S series devices, you can open any app or mirror the whole screen to your pc via phone link and control the screen at the same time. But there is an issue with that.In Phone Link app if you open YouTube or Instagram or any app which can play music then you will notice that the audio of that app is playing through phone speaker not from the headphones connected to your pc. Is this only happening to me, or there is no system available like that ? If I stream my phone on my pc, I would like to hear the sound from the headphones connected to my pc, not my phone.I also found out that you

:)

MrAD3000, Sep 28, 2022

2. media player streaming on network

Hello JohnBoardman1, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

Down below I'm going to provide you with methods and instructions that can lead you to a probable solution on your issue.

Method 1: I would suggest you keep the computer in clean boot mode and check if the issue persists.

A clean boot helps to verify if any third party application services or startup item is causing this issue.

You may refer the following KB article to set the computer in clean boot:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: After the troubleshooting steps, refer to Step 7 from the clean boot link to set the computer back to normal startup mode.

Method 2: I would also suggest you follow the steps to run the Troubleshooter from the link and check if the issue persists.

Open the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Ope...

For reference, you could also change your settings for streaming media in Windows Media Player if your issues persist:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Cha...

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Sep 28, 2022
  3. David Haz Win User
    streaming media

It could be that the Flash Player in Edge was disabled after the update. We suggest that you enable it again and see if you are able to stream your media again. Here's how to enable the Flash Player in Edge:

• Open Edge.
    • Click the "..." on the top-right corner of Edge.
    • Select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Toggle the switch for Adobe Flash Player to enable it.
    • Close the Edge browser window and open a new one.

David Haz, Sep 28, 2022
  4. How to get media output in Phone Link while streaming ?

Andre for Directly, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

How to get media output in Phone Link while streaming ?

1. How to get media output in Phone Link while streaming ? - Similar Threads - media output Phone

2. How to get media output in Phone Link while streaming ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get media output in Phone Link while streaming ?: In Samsung S series devices, you can open any app or mirror the whole screen to your pc via phone link and control the screen at the same time. But there is an issue with that.In Phone Link app if you open YouTube or Instagram or any app which can play music then you will...
  3. media streaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    media streaming: Recently I lost the connection between my media server and my Roku Ultra. I've listened to and followed advice as well as read tech "how-To's" All that leads me to conclude that my version of windows [win 10 pro x64 v. 2004 build 19041.329] lacks a way to turn on media...
  4. Media Streaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media Streaming: I just installed an internal WiFi adapter in my Windows 10 Pro machine. When I went to enable Media Streaming, I learned that my new local hotspot will allow anyone in range to my PC to see the security password on my WiFi card. I need to know how to hide the security...
  5. Media streaming

Media streaming: What is needed to stream mp4s from network PC to TV? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-streaming/51008635-ebc2-45b5-93c8-cf0e66ea51dc
  6. How to get phone link to work?

How to get phone link to work?: This area is greyed out for me in settings and it shows "some settings are hidden or managed by your organization". I've checked on gpedit.msc and "Computer-Phone link in this device" is set to enabled...
  7. media streaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    media streaming: what is media streaming? Is it safe to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/media-streaming/bb50cfc2-26b2-439c-affc-b177caa73d28
  8. media streaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    media streaming: recently I was trying to import photos via a memory card as I always have only to receive the same message over & over. something went wrong-try again. so I attempted to find out why. at that time I discovered that Media Streaming was turned OFF and of course it prompted me...
  9. Media streaming

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Media streaming: How does media streaming work? Are you more or less protected when streaming is turned on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/media-streaming/3fc4b761-8545-483f-a592-26e90c029a12"
  10. How to ENABLE MEDIA STREAMING and get it to work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to ENABLE MEDIA STREAMING and get it to work: Greetings! I now (for the first time ever) want to stream a video from my PC to my WD TV Live. But how do I do it? I have searched this forum, and found out, that I might have to ENABLE MEDIA STREAMING, but I don't know where in Windows 10 I do that? I am on a Danish...