Windows 10: How to get Microsoft store apps to update if stuck?

Discus and support How to get Microsoft store apps to update if stuck? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have about 37 apps that have been stuck on "pending for about 2 weeks now. They have never moved. I tried almost every way how to troubleshoot it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeterPan_563ph, May 27, 2024.

1. How to get Microsoft store apps to update if stuck?

I have about 37 apps that have been stuck on "pending for about 2 weeks now. They have never moved. I tried almost every way how to troubleshoot it and nothing worked. Also I can't download any new apps, they just say "download pending" or tries to download and then gets stuck forever Things I tried: • Clearing Microsoft store cache with command prompt • resetting Microsoft store through settings

:)

PeterPan_563ph, May 27, 2024
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, May 27, 2024
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 27, 2024
  4. How to get Microsoft store apps to update if stuck?

Pending Issue in Downloading app from Microsoft Store

I am writing to seek assistance with downloading apps from the Microsoft Store on my Windows 11 system. Unfortunately, I’ve encountered an issue where apps remain stuck in a pending state, and I’m unable to download or update them.

Problem Description:

• Apps are not downloading or updating.
    • They remain stuck in the queue for an extended period.

Steps Taken:

1. I’ve signed out and signed back into my Microsoft Store account.
    2. I’ve cleared the Microsoft Store cache using the wsreset command.
    3. I’ve attempted to repair the Microsoft Store installation.

Request for Assistance: Could you please provide guidance on resolving this issue? Are there any additional steps I should take to ensure successful app downloads?

Mirza Sabir Baig, May 27, 2024
Thema:

How to get Microsoft store apps to update if stuck?

1. How to get Microsoft store apps to update if stuck? - Similar Threads - Microsoft store apps

2. How to get Microsoft store apps to update if stuck?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to get Microsoft store apps to update if stuck?: I have about 37 apps that have been stuck on "pending for about 2 weeks now. They have never moved. I tried almost every way how to troubleshoot it and nothing worked. Also I can't download any new apps, they just say "download pending" or tries to download and then gets...
  3. How to get Microsoft store apps to update if stuck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Microsoft store apps to update if stuck?: I have about 37 apps that have been stuck on "pending for about 2 weeks now. They have never moved. I tried almost every way how to troubleshoot it and nothing worked. Also I can't download any new apps, they just say "download pending" or tries to download and then gets...
  4. Microsoft Store gets stuck while updating...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store gets stuck while updating...: Hello. I just put together a new computer and installed Windows 11 on it with all its latest updates. Everything seems to be working fine except for the Windows Store. When I first opened the Store, I went to the libraries section and clicked on the "Get Updates" button. The...
  5. Microsoft Store gets stuck while updating...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store gets stuck while updating...: Hello. I just put together a new computer and installed Windows 11 on it with all its latest updates. Everything seems to be working fine except for the Windows Store. When I first opened the Store, I went to the libraries section and clicked on the "Get Updates" button. The...
  6. Microsoft Store App is Stuck on Getting Ready Screen

Microsoft Store App is Stuck on Getting Ready Screen: Whenever I open my Microsoft Store app it is stuck in the getting ready screen, i cannot access store settings and when i reset Microsoft Store using msreset it opens and gets stuck on the same screen again....
  7. Microsoft Store App is Stuck on Getting Ready Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store App is Stuck on Getting Ready Screen: Whenever I open my Microsoft Store app it is stuck in the getting ready screen, i cannot access store settings and when i reset Microsoft Store using msreset it opens and gets stuck on the same screen again....
  8. how to get apps on microsoft store

how to get apps on microsoft store: sir, When i want to download anything on microsoft store, it says "this app is not compatible with this device". What should i do to download? Please reply as soon as possible. A Windows 10 user....
  9. Trying to update an app on Microsoft store and it keeps getting stuck, it says...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to update an app on Microsoft store and it keeps getting stuck, it says...: submitted by /u/Soldier_Gaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fmj0mo/trying_to_update_an_app_on_microsoft_store_and_it/
  10. Microsoft Store not updating app, but stuck as pending.

Microsoft Store not updating app, but stuck as pending.: Hi, Few days ago I changed my pc region from Pakistan to United States because I had to download one app, but unfortunately few days later I saw it is not downloading but stuck in the condition of "pending" . Not only the app but other apps that were updating are also...