Windows 10: How to get Microsoft Store update queue back?

Discus and support How to get Microsoft Store update queue back? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My Microsoft Store had some app updates queued up. I accidentally hit "Get updates" and all of them started downloading simultaneously. I didn't want... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rex010, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Rex010 Win User

How to get Microsoft Store update queue back?

My Microsoft Store had some app updates queued up. I accidentally hit "Get updates" and all of them started downloading simultaneously. I didn't want that to happen so I immediately canceled them manually one by one. But now the update queue isn't showing up for me. Is there any way to bring it back so I can pick and choose which app updates to download?

:)

Rex010, Nov 17, 2020
  2. v12dock Win User

Warlords of draenor Queue

Still a 5000 queue on stormrage...

v12dock, Nov 17, 2020
  3. JohnH_823 Win User
    Windows Store Queue is pending

My Windows store queue has a list of updates and downloads, but they are all listed as pending and won't download. What can I do to have my queue download?

JohnH_823, Nov 17, 2020
  4. How to get Microsoft Store update queue back?

Unnamed Apps in Windows Store Updates Queue

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to follow the below methods & check if the issue persists.

Method: 1

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Windows store. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows store update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter

Method: 2

I suggest you to reset the Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to reset the Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + R from the
      Desktop and click on Enter.
    • Type wsreset.exe and click on
      OK

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

How to get Microsoft Store update queue back?

1. How to get Microsoft Store update queue back? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store update

2. How to get back into Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to get back into Microsoft store: I have been trying to download HP Smart print. It takes me to Microsoft store. At that point I get an error message on the screen that says sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later.I have seen how to fix it in the...
  3. How to get back into Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back into Microsoft store: I have been trying to download HP Smart print. It takes me to Microsoft store. At that point I get an error message on the screen that says sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later.I have seen how to fix it in the...
  4. How to get back into Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I get my Microsoft Store back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my Microsoft Store back?: Hey I’m facing a few issues regarding Microsoft Store. Yesterday I was facing an issue in regards to installing apps within the Microsoft Store. So I went ahead and went into app setting to repair it to see if the issue still persists, however that did not resolve my issue. I...
  6. How can I get my Microsoft Store back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get my Microsoft Store back?: Hey I’m facing a few issues regarding Microsoft Store. Yesterday I was facing an issue in regards to installing apps within the Microsoft Store. So I went ahead and went into app setting to repair it to see if the issue still persists, however that did not resolve my issue. I...
  7. Microsoft Store - DLC stuck in queue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store - DLC stuck in queue: Hi, I currently have a problem with the Microsoft Store. A few days ago there was a promo on Twitch Prime of a free DLC from a game I don't own. I have activated the DLC because why not, now it's just stuck in the queue saying it can't be installed because the base game...
  8. Microsoft Store Download Queue Won't Clear

Microsoft Store Download Queue Won't Clear: I started to download a game from the store using the game pass and it attempted to install on my C drive which is almost full. So it gave me the error message and I went in and made sure everything was setup to download new content to my D drive instead. However, the...
  9. Is there a way to automatically queue downloads in the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to automatically queue downloads in the Microsoft Store?: Title. I'm trying to download Outer Worlds and Forza Horizon 4, I want Forza to begin once Outer Worlds has finished downloading. Is that possible? submitted by /u/50cslol [link] [comments]...
  10. Getting Microsoft store back

Getting Microsoft store back: I don't know how to get Microsoft store back because I deleted it from the apps section in my settings. Please answer this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-microsoft-store-back/1543ae6f-b651-4663-a244-e5e900e605b8"