Windows 10: how to get minecraft redeem code

Discus and support how to get minecraft redeem code in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i canot play the minecraft plez give redeem code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anshad ues to game, Apr 2, 2023.

1. how to get minecraft redeem code

i canot play the minecraft plez give redeem code

:)

Anshad ues to game, Apr 2, 2023

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 2, 2023
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Redeem code for Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are not receiving a code to redeem the Minecraft Bedrock edition. We would like to know the place of purchase for Minecraft.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, you can go the order history page in your Microsoft account and you will be able to find the redeem code. Refer the article on

View your Microsoft Store order history

For more information on redeeming code, see
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

If you still face issues and purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store support
    team and they will be able to assist you appropriately.

However, if you have purchased the game from Mojang, I would suggest you to contact the Minecraft team by

submitting a request

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 2, 2023
  4. how to get minecraft redeem code

minecraft windows 10 redeem code

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the redemption of Minecraft game. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• When did you received the redemption code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?
    • Are you signing with same Microsoft account to install the game, which you used to redeem/purchase the Minecraft game?
    • Were you be able to play this game prior to this issue, was there any changes made in the PC?

However, you can check the
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account
    article and check if that helps. If you still face the issue please reply to in-private message sent and also check with the Mojang support.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

how to get minecraft redeem code

1. how to get minecraft redeem code - Similar Threads - minecraft redeem code

2. how to get minecraft redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get minecraft redeem code: i canot play the minecraft plez give redeem code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-minecraft-redeem-code/7567809b-8b66-41e3-9d13-39a35d7a05c3
  3. Minecraft Redeem Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Redeem Code: I have recently tried to apply for Minecraft bedrock as my account was made in 2016 and can get a free copy. However, I never get an email for a confirmation code to redeem the game. Help?...
  4. Minecraft code refuses to redeem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft code refuses to redeem: For whatever reason, whenever I attempt to use a minecraft gift card 35$ to obtain Minecraft for windows 10 it will tell me further instruction is needed and can be found on the card despite no other instruction being listed. I’ve tried both Mojang and the Microsoft Store, as...
  5. minecraft redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft redeem code: i was recently gifted a minecraft redeem code but its for xbox one.... does anyone know how i could exchange it with a code for java edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-redeem-code/835d4739-878a-4df7-9284-14b42f7e23db
  6. minecraft redeem code problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft redeem code problems: Hi. i just colected my redeem code and i accidandeli used my code but i dont even know where and now i cant get my windows 10 edition of mincraft bc when i try to use it now it says it was used already. Please help me bc i just want to play with my friend who is on mobile....
  7. Redeeming a Minecraft code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming a Minecraft code.: My friend was generous enough to give me a copy of minecraft he had bought it at a time where it was included with windows 10. I redeemed the code with my microsoft account and I'm having trouble linking the account with my Minecraft account. Any suggestions?...
  8. Redeem code for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redeem code for Minecraft: Hi, I've been trying to redeem my gift code for a while so that I can get the bedrock edition because I install the wrong version Java and it is saying I have to put in a code? Of which I am not receiving. Help please I don't know what to do anymore! Thanks for your time!...
  9. Windows minecraft redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows minecraft redeem code: Hey I may be late but i can't get a redeem code for Windows minecraft, I have previous minecraft so am eligible for it, I just sign into my account clicked the redeem code, but I don't get a code, it just changes from mojang website to the Microsoft store website saying to...
  10. Minecraft Redeem Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Redeem Code: Hi, my question is one that I would greatly appreciate any help i could get from it. So I had gone to download Minecraft from Windows, I had already purchased Minecraft from Java back in 2014, so I simply did the redeem code option that allowed me to get Minecraft for free,...