Windows 10: how to get money back to minecraft windows 10 edition

Discus and support how to get money back to minecraft windows 10 edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how to get money back to minecraft windows 10 edition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VeikkoMiettinen, Mar 4, 2021.

1. how to get money back to minecraft windows 10 edition

how to get money back to minecraft windows 10 edition

:)

VeikkoMiettinen, Mar 4, 2021

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

1. how to get money back to minecraft windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - money minecraft edition

2. How can i get a refund on minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i get a refund on minecraft windows 10 edition.: I keep finding information but hong kong refund hotline is already died:/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-refund-on-minecraft-windows-10/7daa19cf-4ea1-4ad4-8183-31205f847be9
  3. Money Deluxe Sunset edition in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Money Deluxe Sunset edition in Windows 10: Does Money Deluxe Sunset edition run in Windows 10. I am currently on Windows 7 but need to upgrade. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/money-deluxe-sunset-edition-in-windows-10/c335dc75-1b01-4f64-94e4-88a616da8645
  4. How do I get my Minecraft Windows 10 back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Minecraft Windows 10 back?: I recently completely factory reset my computer which had Minecraft Windows 10 installed on it, and to improve my computer's performance, I factory reset my computer. Before I factory reset, the full version of Minecraft Windows 10 was already installed, and bought. I have...
  5. Can't get Minecraft 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't get Minecraft 10 edition: I've had Minecraft java edition since May 1, 2014 yet i have no option to download the windows 10 edition but it gives me the option to buy it. Why can't I download the windows 10 edition when I've bought Minecraft before 2018?...
  6. How to launch Minecraft Windows 10 edition

How to launch Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hi, I just purchased Minecraft Windows10 edition for my son using the Microsoft Store logged on using my Hotmail account. I can start Minecraft via the Windows 10 store when logged in on my profile. When I switch to my son's profile, he has his own outlook.com account, I...
  7. How do I get minecraft windows 10 back?

How do I get minecraft windows 10 back?: So, I have gotten a new computer. The problem is I signed in with the same details but when I try to go play Minecraft it doesn't show.I was wondering if I could get some assistance with this but if I don't get help it will be fine because I am gonna re-buy the game.If you...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Get Deleted worlds back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Get Deleted worlds back: Hello, Miscrosoft Community Ive been triyng to get my worlds back after i uninstall and reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and I forgot to Backup my Worlds. I had been sad and being reflecting of what I havent backup my worlds.So could you be so kind to help me get my...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Okay so I recently reset my pc. When i went to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition and went to my worlds, the world i spent so much time on is gone! Anyway I can get it back?????...
  10. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Gets an Update

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Gets an Update: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta got an update today bringing you exciting new features. In Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta build anything from makeshift shelters to the grandest of castles! Create and explore your very own world where the only limit is what you can...