Windows 10: How to get multiple users to show on login screen in Windows 10?

Discus and support How to get multiple users to show on login screen in Windows 10? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have searched high and low on the web for a solution to get multiple users to show on login screen in Windows 10. The best I could do is a workaround... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by VernonX, Apr 27, 2020.

1. VernonX Win User

How to get multiple users to show on login screen in Windows 10?

I have searched high and low on the web for a solution to get multiple users
    to show on login screen in Windows 10. The best I could do is a workaround
    based on the Option One at the start of the thread. I provide this in case it helps
    someone else. It is not elegant, but suffices until a real solution comes along.
    My thanks to Shawn Brink.

0. Create new user [Admin] with password
    1. type 'run' or {Win+R} to get the Run dialogue box
    2. type 'netplwiz' and click on OK
    3. Check [if not already checked] "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" checkbox
    4. select user you are not signed on as [see #0 above]
    5. Uncheck "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer checkbox"
    6. Click OK
    7. Click OK [leave password boxes blank]
    8. Reboot.

Login will fail, but available signons will show. Repeat 1-8 on New User.

I have not tried this for nonAdmin accounts nor for more than two User Accounts.

:)

VernonX, Apr 27, 2020

2. How to make Windows 10 login Screen display users that are signed in

1. Press the Windows logo key + R simultaneously to open the Run box. Type cmd and press Enter.
    2. When the Command Prompt window opens, type query user and press Enter. It will list all users that are currently logged on your computer.

RainbowPride, Apr 27, 2020
  3. JoeGore2 Win User
    Show multiple active directory users on win 10 login screen

I would like to list on windows 10 sign in screen the employees who are using the computer. Currently it only lists the last logged on and "Other User", I need everyone's profile to show, just like when multiple users lock their current session and someone
    else logs in. Thanks.

JoeGore2, Apr 27, 2020
  4. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

1. How to get multiple users to show on login screen in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - multiple users show

2. show all users windows 10 HOME login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    show all users windows 10 HOME login screen: I have Windows 10 HOME edition. I want to show all users at logon. Please assist Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-all-users-windows-10-home-login-screen/966a4e5d-d930-4e9c-a884-d20bdf4d38a8
  3. Login screen - multiple users showing when none is in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen - multiple users showing when none is in settings: Hi, I wanted to share Windows 11 settings between my notebook and desktop. I use a Microsoft account for my notebook, and I've signed in with the same account on my PC, but nothing happened. I tried some options based on the manuals on the Microsoft website, but nothing seems...
  4. Login screen - multiple users showing when none is in settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login screen - multiple users showing when none is in settings: Hi, I wanted to share Windows 11 settings between my notebook and desktop. I use a Microsoft account for my notebook, and I've signed in with the same account on my PC, but nothing happened. I tried some options based on the manuals on the Microsoft website, but nothing seems...
  5. Other users not showing on login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Other users not showing on login screen: I just did a fresh install of Windows 10, and added a second user with admin privileges. Now this second user doesn't show up on the login screen, and so I can't login to that user. How do I fix this?...
  6. User not showing up on login screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User not showing up on login screen: So, I was playing Black Desert Online when my house had a power outage, after the power came back on and I turned on my PC, the user I was logged into was gone off the windows login screen. I had checked on another user open the computer, and within C:\Users, the folder where...
  7. Not showing windows 10 user login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not showing windows 10 user login screen: Windows 10 user login screen is not shown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-windows-10-user-login-screen/75908a1f-a475-46c0-8412-1f7f30d7f306
  8. Show multiple active directory users on win 10 login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show multiple active directory users on win 10 login screen: I would like to list on windows 10 sign in screen the employees who are using the computer. Currently it only lists the last logged on and "Other User", I need everyone's profile to show, just like when multiple users lock their current session and someone else logs in....
  9. Multiple users on login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multiple users on login screen: Hi guys I'd like to use Prey project on my notebook. I recently updated from windows 8 pro to windows 10. Prey software is effective only if thief can use my notebook. I set up guest account without password but every time i start computer I have to enter username and...
  10. How to display multiple local user accounts at login screen?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to display multiple local user accounts at login screen?: Hello, My laptop is joined to a domain. In addition I created a number of local user accounts. I would like that all local accounts always appear every time I start the computer. Now only the last account logged in shows up, together with the 'Other' option. Kind...