Windows 10: How to get my account to adalt

Discus and support How to get my account to adalt in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I cant get my account to adalt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-my-account-to-adalt/a613445f-34fa-494d-8bfc-e28c6a670851" Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by gigaverse, Jul 1, 2019.

1. gigaverse Win User

How to get my account to adalt

I cant get my account to adalt

:)

gigaverse, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 1, 2019
  4. How to get my account to adalt

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

How to get my account to adalt

1. How to get my account to adalt - Similar Threads - account adalt

2. How to delete Microsoft Windows Store account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to delete Microsoft Windows Store account: I recently bought a new computer because my last one got virus and there were 3-4 copies of every windows store app I had purchased on my computer. I get my new compute and I still have multiple copies of these apps and they don't work. Can I please get my store account...
  3. Active Directory Shared Account Password Reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Active Directory Shared Account Password Reset: Hello! I have been browsing the internet for a while but was unable to find a solution to this one. Obviously resetting an AD password for one user is simple. But what if for example there was a computer in an imaginary company and there were 10 users who used the...
  4. Allow or deny Apps permission to access Account info, Name and Picture

in Windows 10 News
    Allow or deny Apps permission to access Account info, Name and Picture: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Every application that we use in Windows 10 by default has its own set of permissions. It allows or denies the interactions between a few other applications based on its own needs. Sometimes, you may have noticed a message displayed [...] This post Allow or...
  5. Clean install without using either a MS account or a phone number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install without using either a MS account or a phone number: I haven't done a clean install in a while and today I can't figure out how to get past Windows 10 requiring either a Microsoft email account or a phone number. In the past I remember being able to choose to create a local account when first logging in, but that doesn't seem...
  6. Win10/64 updated, now cannot receive email in one account; web pages in Mozilla display...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10/64 updated, now cannot receive email in one account; web pages in Mozilla display...: After update, which happened without my agreeing to it, about 12 days ago I found neither Thunderbird nor Firefox Quantum was functioning. In Thunderbird, one of my accounts will not obtain new emails. My phone receives them. In Firefox, much of the text does not appear...
  7. Microsoft Account Syncing to Local Account on Different PC

Microsoft Account Syncing to Local Account on Different PC: Hello, how in the world is this happening? I have an account on a laptop that is local and I am the only administrator. On my desktop PC, I only have a single account which is a Microsoft account. Somehow, my desktop wallpaper has synced onto my laptop local account from...
  8. How to fix MS account that has no password?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to fix MS account that has no password?: I was setting up a computer for my grandson and lost internet connection just as I was setting up his MS account. The name is in the system but no password and I cannot access it to set the pw. 136981
  9. I can't verify my Windows account in settings or setup Account Protection in Windows Security

I can't verify my Windows account in settings or setup Account Protection in Windows Security: Two Problems: 1. Whenever I try to verify my Windows account in setting a blank-black popup appears that never loads 2. When I try to setup Windows Hello under account protection in Windows Security, nothing pops up when I click the 'Set up' button 1:[ATTACH]2:[ATTACH]...
  10. I can't open Windows Security or Defender and I am unable to update or verify account...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't open Windows Security or Defender and I am unable to update or verify account...: Two Major Problems: You 1. Whenever I attempt to open Windows Defender or Windows Security I am greeted with a message saying, "You'll need a new message to open this windowsdefender link"[ATTACH]...